Get the Baby Murloc Satch-Shells Transmog with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Get the Baby Murloc Satch-Shells Transmog with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Introducing the eggcelent Baby Murloc Satch-Shells transmog— now available to add to your collection! You’ll be able to carry this adorable back-slot transmog item everywhere you go when you purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop; you can also get it at no additional charge with your purchase of a 6-Month subscription to World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

6 Likes

21 Likes

Would’ve nice to earn this ingame but… oh well :no_mouth:

Does it hide your weapon like the SL cosmetic backs or is it like the Wrathion backpack?

edit: Yes it hides weapons.

1 Like

The Bobby Murloc Satch-Shells.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Chocolate rain is better

1 Like

Them talented devs hard at work!

3 Likes

Do you guys need money for legal fees? this game is so done.

10 Likes

So I will get it for free because I by mistake buyed 6 months sub 2 times last year?

What cute addition will they add next?

Great, another hideous transmog that’ll no doubt be insanely popular that makes the game feel more like a storefront than an adventure.

Full priced expansions, monthly subscription, ever expanding Store and now all with the added bonus of less content.

3 Likes

No, you get the Rucksack of Regret instead.

5 Likes

the murlocs are cute, the mog is nifty but really wish your prices reflected a more realistic approach. Other MMOs can make such things for less, why can’t you, especially after such hard year+ under covid for many of us. the fact that your subscription under SL is hardship enough… a bit more generosity wouldn’t go amiss.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Both set and these murlocs look utter garbage.

1 Like

got the transmog set because there is nothing else to do with in game gold anyway atm

but

its disgusing how good shop set looks for mage/priest compared to any cloth set released in game in last 10 years.

7 Likes

Why punish long-term subscribers with murlocs? :thinking:

2 Likes

Seeing new things either in the shop or as extra for spending money is always a bit depressing compared to things we get ingame.
The new transmog set for example has interesting animations. Meanwhile we can look forward to ToS mythic recolours as rewards for TW Mage tower challenges.

6 Likes

Ah that is because the price explosion and inflation did their thing so the subscription is mainly now only for servermaintance and the real profit comes from Add-on sales and Ingamestore.

1 Like

No thank you… i seen better back transmogs in B2p games.

1 Like

All the effort went onto this instead of the new tier sets I think :’)

3 Likes