32bit no longer suported?

Just to be shure.

I have spent few hours trying to star wow on my old machine win 7 32bit (good nuff specs to run wow). In that time no progress. Missing wow.exe and launcher.exe. I found in BfA Common Issues 32bit problem that basically say install 64bit system. No hope for 32 anymore?
They put up a warning months ago that 32bit would no longer be supported.
Just re-install windows as 64bit, with the same product key. Should take about a hour. 32bit is obsolete and supported by nothing at this point.
Me too ,i have same problem,have win 7 64 bit,but still same error...have 64 bit graphic drivers 750 ti 2gb ,duall E8500 3.16 gHZ,6 gb ram,I played until last week normal at 64 bit, replaced the windows yesterday with same 7 to clean machine and now this error, windows are the same,cant see wow exes
...cant even install the game now! the client wont start...i deleted whole game now and bnet,installed bnet on new and now that error,i have 64 bit win7....thanks for help
Get Windows 10, Win7 is so outdated.
I played with the same windows a couple of days ago 3 years ....on 64bit,it is 64 bit now ,it s not win,it's probably something else
If you have problems whit 64 bit and no wow.exe etc, Avast might be the problem. Yea im home how whit 64bit :D worls like a charm well 110 so i slacked abit xD
You should have upgraded to win 10 when it was free.You could get the 64bit version (not 100% sure).
Just buy a win 7 cheap license,there are tons over the internet for 10-15€ and setup your 64 bit system,maybe ebay a ram since i guess you have around 2gigs?4 Would not make sense in 32bit system.
14/08/2018 16:55Posted by Annahx
have 64 bit graphic drivers 750 ti 2gb ,duall E8500 3.16 gHZ,6 gb ram

This is way below what we would recommend to run World of Warcraft.

Some of those old processors may run on mainboards with chipsets which do not support all 64-bit-features required to run World of Warcraft. With some luck, this can be fixed by updating to the latest bios for your mainboard.

Radathryl
–––––––––
Feedback? Fill out this Survey.
Does this mean i can't play on my MacbookPro 14,2?

Specs:
https://everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-i5-3.1-13-mid-2017-retina-display-touch-bar-specs.html
Thanks people,i have a new comp !!:)
win 7 and it is oki 64

No suported 32 bit? OK. No more WoW, after 12 years. My computer with OS W7-32bit its OK. I dont need buy new software (OrCad, PC Schematic for 4k euro) for new computer 64bit,. And for game?
No.
THX and BYE BLIZZARD

Well, that is some thread necromancy right here. Closing down the crypt before things get worse. :slight_smile: