Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

Please be reminded that all bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and The Eye will be adjusted to their final “nerfed” state with the weekly reset in each region next week.

Additionally, the requirement for attunements for those raids will be lifted at that time.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Lmaooo attunements removed already?? What a joke.

6 Likes

Anyone kind enough to explain what does final “nerfed” state mean ?I only know about Morogrim’s murlocs and Kael advisor’s hp values . What to expect from a nerfed vasj?

2 Likes

All bosses? Why the hell did you not wait until phase 3?

5 Likes

Berny spend all time to learn boss and now nerf.

Sad day for active buzzard.

8 Likes

pretty much the nerfed values when 2.4 came in original TBC, HP and damage values were slashed by 30% across the board boss wise. which is kinda surprising with how it’s mentioned as many of us were lead to believe that it would only be nerfed KT, Vashj, morogrim adds, so where did this “all bosses” nerf suddenly come from?

3 Likes

What do you mean “be reminded”. This was never discussed before. The nerfs mentioned before only included nerfed KT and partially nerfed Morogrim and Vashj. This isn’t a reminder. This is a half *ss announcement that you know the majority of your playerbase will not like, so you play it off as if it was announced before. Can we get at least a little bit of effort for the money we pay?

12 Likes

Again imo, they should have waited for the end of the tier.

But this only means that t6 is very close, and on top t5 was already easy enough (Same as everything in TBC) so any kind of nerf is more of an annoyance removal rather than “Omg, it was so hard and challenging and you ruined the fun for us”.

Not to sound elitist, as I am in a Guild that’s far from speed runs and that bs, but if you did not manage to clear t5 by now, and these nerfs make you feel like “you lost out on the real stuff” please, your are so far behind the curve that its not even funny.

To repeat, they should have waited, but I welcome the nerfs as TBC is not really meant to be hard by today’s standards and prep.

3 Likes

I think you’re confusing things, the 30% HP slash-across-the-board nerf occurred in 3.0 and shouldn’t be part of TBC period until WotLK pre-patch. The nerfs that should come are the ones that accumulated by 2.4. Some bosses will be hit quite significantly (Kael, Vashj, Morogrim adds, Solarian). Others will be mostly left untouched (Hydross, Leo and Void Reaver among others).

1 Like

Attunements removed ? What ? I don’t mind a nerf on bosses for casuals, but attunements removed ? What a joke. So basically, everyone that progressed their attunements for the next week raid, worked on reputation, they did it for nothing.

Raid 25 attunements should be lifted at Sunwell, never before.

1 Like

Great finally it is nerfed , great more people can touch it and enjoy it ! Thank You Kaivax !

2 Likes

Remember when Blizzard said content wasn’t getting nerfed until the following phase?

Yeah, I believed them too. Won’t be making that mistake ever again.

5 Likes

To be fair, they did actually say this already back in Blizzconline, before tbc was released that they were gonna do this, or kind of, they said they would implement the fully nerfed version and remove attunements in the previous phase when the next one was released… wich is why it does not completely make sense they are doing it before phase 3 is actually released. but yeah, sure is a hell of a nerf if that spreadsheet with hp on ptr versus live is true.

Free Transfers for more than dead realm noggenfogger when?

Meanwhile servers are still dying a little bit more every day…

#FreeNoggenfogger

Stop being so selfish about nerfs.

I’m not a fan of the Forums and usually I just come to get the information I need without participating but I decided to make an exception for today because some of the comments are sticking out to me.

I want to start by going back through the originally scheduled nerve on the 18th. I remember reading a wave of protest. There were three types of opinions.

The first; Those who are made up of serious, good guilds, and who have no problem dropping the 10/10 for ages. Those were just completely bummed to see a nerf appear so early and not feel like the “big boss” of their server anymore.

The second one : The guilds that were at 8/10, or even 9/10 composed of a mix of casu and try harder that kept their head above water, that resisted to attrition thanks to an efficient officer corp, and that were depressed to see the nerf coming so early because they felt able at this stage of the game to cross the milestone and to achieve the 10/10 pre nerf. They were asking for a little more time to do so.

The last one: The casual guilds that are experiencing fiascoes every raid, 5/10 to 8/10 every week, losing players, struggling to recruit players because of the frustration of the crap that goes on in Raid and were welcoming these nerfs with unconcealed despair.

In the end, the nerfs were postponed to a later date because the opinion of the first two categories prevailed, and most of the second category guilds worked hard to achieve their goals before P3. As for the nerfs, they just completely disappeared from circulation.

Now, P3 seems to be on its way, and the egotistical children of the first category are getting sick. No kings rules forever my sons. Stop saying you’re in it for the hardship or whatever lame excuses you have when for you raids are nothing more than snacks that you munch on in less than an hour and all you want now is the exclusive down of these raids in disregard of the boomer guilds and casus. The players who play the game in hard mode are those in the second two categories.

Most guilds did what they had to do during this P2. When P3 comes, you will be the king again. Go practice on the PTR like you’re used to and let Blizzard do its thing. Those nerfs are more than welcome.

As for those who are crying about blizzard’s silence, go take a look on PTR Reports on Reddit, all the info you are looking for is there.

12 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t get the Forums, even in 2021 after years of experience…
If you want to have a statement about the upcoming changes: here’s a simple 3 step plan…

1. Force everyone a window to fill a form about the upcoming changes in GAME with YES and NO questions (best disable to login and play until they did) - But give them the Option to say “I’m not interested”.
  2. Check the YES and NO response
  3. Bring change or discard change

Forum is always full of negative whammies, most of them ain’t even actively playing the game

1 Like

T6 is already on the PTR

This.
I lol hard every time someone at TBCC yells something about “omg don’t nerf my hard content!!!” - how someone manages to put words “hard” and “TBC” in one sentence? xD Go to retail if you want to achieve something by beating hard content.

Do you guys also cry when you farm LFR every reset and Blizzard nerfs one boss by 5% throwing tantrums on forums cause it “devaluates your feeling of achievement”? xD

1 Like

how about sorting out the servers instead?