Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

That’s just pathetic… The deal was to only make slight nerfs to Vashj, KT and Morogrims Murlocs… Zero respect for the community trying to sneak in the full nerfed package like this.

1 Like

The content is already easy like you said, by nerfing them it becomes a snoozefest, like thats the entire reason why most people are against these nerfs.

good news, would have prefered a nerf to trash only but it’s fine with p3 right around the corner, sad news for those who didn’t clear content prenerf but that’s a lesson for you to do better next tier !

1 Like
https://imgur.com/a/kq1HKxF

Does this mean the “Champion of the Naaru” title will be unavailable after this?

Why would it be? Heck, back into original TBC, the title was introduced after the attunements were removed as a requirement.

That’s not what it is at all.

People are against the nerfs because they go against what Blizzard said. Throughout Classic people asked for unnerfed versions of the content, because everything before Naxxramas was a walk in the park.

So Blizzard said “Sure, we’ll give you the unnerfed content. We’ll nerf each tier when the next phase starts”. Now they’ve said “lol nevermind, scratch that.”

But not in game. Ergo; nerfs should be on the PTR with T6, instead of ingame.

I think that title will be removed with the wotlk pre-patch, like the original.

2 Likes

Ok, and still t5 is not over. The nerf comes out after the new tier is out, not when its out on the PTR.

Just to say it again, since people read half a reply and go to post. I dont care one way or another. Its a very easy xpac, the next few are too when compared to the last 2-3 in WoW.

More nerfs for me = less effort I have to put in, more jokes and fun w/ the raiders in my Guild. As well as faster loot. We already cleared everything like… 10+ times ? So its all the same.

I just feel Blizzard should do nerfs at the end. But is it something that pisses me off and makes my blood boil? lol, no.

Let’s not pretend people wouldn’t complain about nerfs regardless. Just look at how much noise the nerfs to Nightbane, Gruul, Mag etc. caused when P2 started. Some ppl just hate the idea of nerfs period, no matter the fact they did happen back then.

I’d go so far as to wager that the amount of people who are fine with nerfs IF they happen when next phase starts but will endlessly complain on forums if they happen a couple weeks before are but a small subset of ppl who complain about nerfs in general. Most of those ppl just hate the fact that you no longer need to be as hardcore or nolife as them to collect the same rewards.

Thanks for nothing you clown!

1 Like

Big thumbs down. Completely against nerfing the content so drastically, when the Black Temple and Hyjal are not even available yet. Remember how your choices failed to reproduce the vanilla feel in classic? This is more of the same.

2 Likes

Please just some give us some real clarity on what this means. It’s almost like the post is intentionally vague and designed to provoke confrontation.

Would be much happier if it was the minor nerf rather than the all out we are now being led to believe.

Stopping trash respawns would be an idea, it’s pointless to have them respawn within a two hour window.

Thanks

WhiskeyJak

According to some excel sheet - the nerfes are quite big. Including trash mobs and bosses. KT advisers get a 64 % HP Cut, that is , of course, if the sheet is true. Makes the content all in all not enjoyable.

Yeah I saw that and I’m really hoping it’s not

Please don’t nerf

Just want to be clear-- the “post-nerf” versions of the encounters unlocking with the next raid reset are the fights as they existed in Original Burning Crusade version 2.4.3.

2 Likes

Is there a reason that you guys reverted on the idea of only nerfing the three bosses that were mentioned a few weeks ago by yourself (moro/vashj/Kael)? Why is it necessary to nerf all content prior to the next phase even starting? Will this be expected with BT as well?

So? you guys broke your promises with no layering, boosts etc. Might as well not change something that does not need to be changed.
Oh yeah - i think you forgot to replace prince malchezar with a female eredar… You boys are pathetic…honestly.Shamelessly taking advantage of the love people have for this iteration of the game and spitting on them.

1 Like

The “nerf” brought by time should have been enough. That is; experience that improves players and groups along with better gear - that together make old content easier. That way things become progressivly easier without changes. Isnt that the whole point with gearing?

Nerfing things and making them irrelevant are two different things. Like somebody said: We will spend more time listening to KTs monologue than fighting him.

1 Like

A real simple solution to find out what players actually want.

Sad to say blizzard doesn’t give a shi t about what players what so there’s that.

1 Like