Save Big This Holiday on Pets, Mounts and More during our Sale!

Save Big This Holiday on Pets, Mounts and More during our Sale!

‘Tis the season for giving and you can save big this holiday during our holiday sale.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Up to 30% Off on Game Services!

Customize your gameplay however you like with a Character Transfer, Race Change, or Faction Change**.

Very nice!

3 Likes

Probably not the best time for releasing this but 30% of game services might be good for some people.

And all of a sudden there are no Wow Tokens on the AH xD Good job I cashed load in the other day when they dropped due to the Mage Tower P2W rush :slight_smile:

Still far too expensive :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice giving players an economical incentiv to faction change to Horde in addition to the gameplay incentiv we already have…

1 Like

Any other year players would flood their cereal bowls with tears over NOT having it… never a win, is it?

EDIT:
Why did I guess this thread would be met with negativity…?
By the time this gets auto-locked, it’ll be “99%” whining from ABK-haters.

1 Like

People were disappointed services weren’t included last time so I think it’s nice they are in this sale.

7 Likes

Literally costs them nothing so still 100% profit.

Lets have them free to make up for the stuff we already pay for and don’t get, like content.

2 Likes

God dammit, I am generally against the cash shop, but the only thing I was ever tempted by on there was Squeakers, and he’s on sale ¬_¬

This doesn’t mean I forgive you for 9.0, Blizz, it just means I think you do sometimes make fun stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. put a werebear on there plz so I can forget about the Magetower. Legit, I’d swipe to avoid having to deal with that.

Where is the promised ‘value’ bulk transfer?

1 Like

2 Likes

11 Likes

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/walrus-picture-id179069224?k=6&m=179069224&s=612x612&w=0&h=avXVyfvnYANspVzCat3peKGCV6GwsV_H5XB_8vG7e68=

Lets milk the last player remaining instead of fixing faction issue :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m not sure why they announced it was coming then never released more info on it.

Right on time i needed one.

Personally I’d never join the horde again bunch of delusional honorless dogs that think their faction is great but it’s become a running joke since Cata and honestly the discount seem way to little it should be at least 50 %

1 Like

Bought SL epic edition for a friend of mine who is low on money and could not afford the game. Thank you for the sale :slight_smile:

2 Likes