3350 rio achieved as FROST

Pushing som m+ lately and enjoy frost. IF you have any question lets keep the ball rolling

And? There are fire mages with 3700+ rio doing +30’s. Any dps spec can achieve your rio.

They are not on the forum answering questions, but I am

Gz

Yet you havent seen at least 3k in any of your chars.
:salt: :salt: :salt:

1 Like

Why do I need it? It doesn’t give you anything. I would love the season title but i am not good enough for that and neither is this trolling mage.

I knew this answer was coming.

3k+ means you are a skilled person, and that you know how to play your class properly.

Only troll is you (a mere 2k pepeg) and not a mage who got 3350 rio with pugs.

Moreover, they are offering help for people who are new to frost mage or aiming to achieve the same levels.

So go troll someone else pepeg.

1 Like

I mean there are people with 3750 rio, which is way more than you and this mage. Guess you are not that skilled yourself.

I am not, and therefore I don’t speak.

Comparing pug runner with teams is another level if you ask me.

2 Likes

Isn’t frost also one of the best spec for m+ too? All I see is him running keys with vengeance and prot paladin tanks too. If you want mage tips just contact Billy(Azunaz) or even Gingi, they are actual 9/9 mythic players and vastly superior than this topic author.

How do you find enough indifference in your soul to play on Sanguine week?

1 Like

Maybe some people reading the forums have ne er heared of such players and are trying to learn. If a shop assistant asks you how can I help you don’t have a go at them because they aren’t the manager.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.