Shadowlands: Eternity's End Content Update Is Now Live!

Shadowlands: Eternity's End Content Update Is Now Live!

The fight against the Jailer and his forces continues in this last chapter of the ongoing saga. Prepare to face Zovaal before he rewrites the very rules of reality.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Honestly, the storyline of this expansion was terrible. Not invested at all.

Please make 9.2 a quick patch so we can get on with something else.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Remember when the Lich King was the promo art for Shadowlands? Clearly the marketing team knew what people wanted, pity the rest of you didn’t lmao.

2 Likes

Who will tell him?

1 Like

We can hope for end of the year…:laughing:

This why I am asking nicely! They might listen and make it go faster.

Fingers crossed Next expansion comes out 2nd March 2022. (yes, 1 week after 9.2).

xD ye but at this point i dont mind waiting 2 years if thats what it takes for them to release something worthy of the title “warcraft”

2 Likes

True…their past habits of rushing things out hasn’t worked out well. 10.0 is a good opportunity to effectively relaunch themselves in an unofficial way.

Honestly, I kind of feel it might just be worth waiting out for the Microsoft take over to complete and allowing them to make the next expansion. Not sure current Blizz should be trusted with the game anymore.

So 2 years from June 2023. A good opportunity for them to work hard on something, and a good amount of time to forget the mess of 2020-2022.

Forgive my negativity, but this story is so bland, forgettable and detached from Warcraft that I personally couldn’t care less about what will happen. I can’t wait for us to go back to Azeroth and forget that this expansion ever happened, if possible.

Great promo picture though! As always, your artists did a great job. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ret set rework when?!

(And so all the bugged and underwhelming sets too?)

And when you finally stop nerfing core specs because of external Powers?

When you finally have competent class designers???

When you stop lying???

“Upcoming changes to class sets”

Well we’re waiting

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Surely they meant 9.2.5… or maybe 9.2.75. Nah, obviously they meant 11.2

1 Like

We already know.

It’s perfectly acceptable given the current state of affairs.

1 Like

Nice. Love to play the specs that is only getting nerfed every single patch since emerald nightmare including 9.2…that will get a person very excited to just basicaly spent and entire patch to get back to the power level we are now.

:sunglasses: Sensational.

I do. I mind very much.

Maybe fooled by the promo vids but the new landscape looks pretty good and large enough to get lost in for a while. Not that biggest is always best but keeps the flickering flame of hope alive for me anyway.

Not a lorehead but story isn’t truly engaging and tbh I don’t care too much whatever happens. I’m still hoping everything since Legion was a dream and that the next expac will be about the Void and Old Gods lol

Guessing for a portion of the player-base it’s about not having to grind the same content over and over for player power, though not being able to grind for gems and rng deciding whether you get a gemmed item or not does bother me…

Anyway, I’m hopeful :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, what other games you like?

Fifa, Doom, played a little Diablo 3

Mostly though been playing games I like since ZX Spectrum days, playing until completed (which is why I’m stuck here lol)

Edit: spent a few months in FFXIV

As in right now? Or ‘historically’?

Games I’ve liked/loved:

Blizzard: The Warcraft RTS games, Starcraft, Diablo 2.
Other: Mass Effect series, Skyrim, Fallout series, Dragon Age series, The Sims series, The Last of Us, Uncharted series, Life is Strange series, Star Wars the Old Republic, Tell Me Why, Twin Mirror, Detroit: Become Human, The Secret World, The Walking Dead series, The Wolf Among Us, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Ni no Kuni, The Division 2, Fable series and if we’re going way, way back many of the point and click adventure games such as Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion, Sam & Max Hit the Road, Broken Sword series.

And there’s loads more… But these are from the top of my head.

At this very moment I’m not playing many games though honestly.
I just started playing SWTOR again because they had a new ‘expansion’.
But as for other games, besides a simple browser game, I’m not really playing anything at this moment; I’ve been more into board games and/or D&D with my friends.