Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

Yes Blizzard’s communication skills can only be described as atrocious.
And now the XP buff seems to have dropped, I won’t be playing TBCC until pre-patch, where Behsten and his Horde counterpart Slahtz hopefully will appear once again.

EDIT:
As this buff can actually be removed, I’ll play!

1 Like

please do something about other dead realms like patchwerk horde / alliance _ mandokir horde / alliance… we really need free transfers. AH is almost dead and people are just waiting for a transfer. you gave lucifron with more than 2k raid logs a free transfer. do something for us too please

1 Like

While I have largely given up at this point, I can’t believe there has not yet been another blue post (and none whatsoever in the German thread - they didn’t even translate the HW update there) about this. Just tell people from Celebras and Zandalar Tribe to give up and get moving. Just tell people from empty PVP realms whether or not they can hope to be added to the list. Just communicate, please! Is that really too much to ask? Really? After hundreds of posts?

2 Likes

have you then written an announcement in the Celebras thread? I agree Blizz is relly bad! But should your co-countrufolk suffer because of this? I won’t do it as my German is atrocious in writing :wink: or takes too long proof reading.

Or would you think everybody read Die Reise der Lilien and understood that HW was open and staying up?

2 Likes

Everybody knows HW is an option. They just chose German servers regardless (most did anyway).

3 Likes

We’ve added the Razorgore realm to the list above. Please transfer from Razorgore to another realm as soon as possible if you wish to avoid being moved during realm consolidation.

Thank you.

1 Like

What are your plans with Transcendence? At least activate those bundle character transfers for wow classic too…

I will need to send you an ingame letter, sooner or later. To pass on information. I am afraid, we will never meet in game.

And I just realized - even if I would consider to move Malou to Hydraxian Waterlords the name is already taken…

This thread + the german thread (fun fact: even Razorgore wasn´t updated anymore :joy:) + our “side thread” regarding language barrier, RP-PVP etc… i think more then 1500 posts.

1 Like

Good to see this hasn’t been forgotten. However, I’d still want to ask when “Soon” is as it’s been 7 weeks now. We want to plan within our guilds as there’s only really 2 weeks left.

How soon?

1 Like

Probably next year, since we have no news about unlock Firemaw transfers.

1 Like

Thank you for your post. This is something, I suppose. It k8nd of answers some of the other questions implicitely, I guess, by ignoring them completely…

2 Likes

While we do find your decision very regretable, we have given up hope for Celebras and will try to make it work. While most of us have moved most of our characters to German PVE realms, we have also decided to move our Forsaken RP guild to Hydraxian Waterlords Horde side.

I hope to fit in well there and meet some of you guys in game, be you originally from HW, ZT or Celebras!

2 Likes

please please take a closer look to patchwerk too. the realm is completely dead no one is buying anything from auction house anymore

1 Like

exactly.

yeah, thanks for nothing.

1 Like

The undead rogue listens attentively to his guild leader, and nods slightly
When she has finished, he casts a glance at the living with a mischievous grin before disappearing into the shadows

Death to the living….

Yes, thanks for nothing…

The EU roleplay community (except the former HW player maybe) won’t say „thank you“ for a very long time…

Can’t you just tell us what you’re plan is ? are you merging all them realms?

We need to know so we can plan what to do, or where to go…

Before you try and make us with the whole “2 week lock out if you don’t move”

1 Like

Patchwork PvP is dead … I have to search 2 hours for a healer for SP nhc … please Blizzard close this server and let us transfer

Die Lilien …” has also moved to HW.I saw some of you online yesterday. Welcome!

3 Likes

@Kaivax please, please, please add Patchwork to the list too - it is unplayable right now

1 Like