Raid Tuning Coming 22 June

class balance when?

1 Like

Perhaps not for half a year but the most we’ll see in between patches are percentage based changes since talent and spec overhauls mean fundamental changes to how a spec or class works. Unless something is severely broken or overtuned that is.

Near constant class changes come with the same issue as with the soulbind changes before it became easier to swap. After putting in the effort of catching up with gear, conduits etc. on a class then all weekly or bi-weekly changes will do is make you wonder when your class is going to get changed and make you feel like you need to re-roll again.
Monthly may be attainable but there’s still a reason beyond “laziness” and “the devs must play those op classes” that they don’t do drastic changes all too often unless direly necessary.

They do it because you have to in tbc. Everyone raided in bfa too.

Yeah and every1 was constantly crying about it, how they are forced to raid and how they hate raiding, however they chose to play a 15yold game where they know they will have to raid for gear? this doesnt really make sense??

And why was that?
because of massively over tuned gear that was required in M+ and also PVP.

There would be very few people actually raiding if it was “just for fun”.

raiding for me is dead weight in this game that has way to little participation to actually take so much weight for balancing and designing stuff.

In the world we live nowadays and the audience that is still playing this game, most people do not have time for set dates a week to play 8h in one setting to beat a dumbo raid encounter.
with decreasing player numbers it is also much harder to get those many people to join your raid as well which leads to more people not raiding anyways

The original post has been updated to reflect that we intend to include the following additional changes:

The Jailer

• Jailer melee damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
  • Torment damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
  • Unholy Eruption damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.

just delete the raid and stop tuning them with rwf in mind in the future

Most funny thing is to see the 0.1% crying on twitch and YouTube that it is way too easy now.

The only lesson I learned is to wait two weeks after a patch, check logs of the success rate of a boss is too low and come back later after the tuning kicks in.

If Blizz is happy with ~1000 subscriptions of some no lifers then so be it. I won’t burn out on a next tier if it starts this hard as this one.

1 Like

raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning

content when?

2 Likes

Bruh what are these notes lmaooo

90% and 75% nerfs 4 months into the patch ahahahahaha are you kidding me

Now do pvp patch notes next

1 Like

now we need balance tuning! we normal player dont care about e-sport “gaming”. Balance your game! Maybe the raid wouldn’t be that hard.

1 Like

i hope you’re ready to do the same exact raid content but with m+ affixes for the next 6 or so months

eh… i dont M+. i dare to say when ive finished to level my last toon and achieved some mount ill pause my sub for some month…
A pity…

The worst part is these people play WoW for a living, and they don´t realize that Blizzard wasting all this time creating content specifically for them is killing the game… Casual gamers are paying the bills. Then they have the audacity to be all snarky about it. They are literally biting the hand that feeds them.

Want a hard game competitive game where you are constantly being challenged? Where ´´gear´´ or w/e does not matter? Play dota2, SC2 or chess, stop trying to feel like a god playing an MMORPG.

Also their arguments that RWF is a huge commercial for WoW is laughable. They don´t have any data to support it. In fact all data points to WoW being most popular when endgame content is easy (WTLK) (BFA last raid). If RWF brings so much to WoW, then why is raiding this expansion the biggest failure in the history of WoW?

1 Like

No they aren’t. Most reasonable streamers are saying what a great and healthy change it is.

Theres always fringe people that will moan about anything, and people like you that will act like their opinion is the norm to make a point.

1 Like

They should never nerf mythic, if anything they should buff it and make it harder as people gain more gear in the season.

You`re not entitled to clearing the raid on the hardest difficulty, u can see the bosses on normal just fine. If your team is not good enough then its not good enough, simple as.

but even that gets slightly negated by the world first’s addon creators whats the point of making it hard if you have a world first team that simply makes addons that make it easier :stuck_out_tongue: i think if you really want to make it hard then you should remove the ability to use addons in mythic and not design fights around addons in the first place

Not surprised, the guilds that cleared Sanctum were not complitely satisfied about the difficoulty and the devs pulled out another ToS.

The problem came with people beeing to feed of the expansion and a lower morale compared to Legion.

Raid tunning has nothing to do with content team. The actual reason as to why SL lacked content is because Blizzard assumed covenants and borrowed powers ARE content (I don’t think they are but that’s how it is).

My opinion (Take it with a pinch of salt, because I’m not raiding atm):

Normal (hot take): should be almost the same as LFR, but with higher numbers.

Heroic difficulty: Heroic should be fully and easily clearable by any Pugs with 270 ilvl on average, that don’t know the mechanics very well, but have a really basic understanding of where to move without coordination. If you don’t wanna make it as easy as that, you should make it give the same rewards as M+15. Else there’s no point raiding heroic for gear-driven people, unless you raise the required key-level for 278 Great Vault Loot.
As compensation, you could add more visual rewards to M+, and make it something, that people do for Fun, rather than Gear. =)

Mythic: I have no opinion there.