Raid Tuning Coming 22 June

What I would like to see is the devs rebalancing the classes as often as they nerfed the raid in the last few weeks

3 Likes

Try banning WeakAuras so u can maybe make a good raid once again…
let me give u something to think about. There is a bunch of r1 pvp players who would rather die than raid on retail, on other hand they are raiding on tbc every week, some even on 2 different characters… now why do u think this is the case? do u think r1 retail pvp player is not good enough to raid mythic on retail? I think(know) its because mythic raidin on retail has nothing to do with skill/brains. its all about prepairing for the fight… getting your 15WA, exorcist raid tools setup, reading up on 45 different mechanics that happen troughout the fight, that yet again have nothing to do with ingame skill.

1 Like

so you think with the prep a group of 20 randos can kill the jailer?

if they prepare enough yes, its all scripted, with enough tries and proper tools even 20x70IQ ppl can do it, therefore it gives 0 satisfaction to kill anything, as killing means u tried enough, not that ure good enough.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds like a terrible idea. Constant class balance changes on a near weekly basis is not something to strive for.

I’ll let you mull a bit more over that one by mentioning one word: “Gear”
Outside of raiding for tier pieces in the first few weeks of this patch on retail then it offered no gear advantage for PvP’ers. In TBC, especially with Sunwell allowing for 4 tier pieces and 4 pvp set pieces then raiding is near necessary to have optimal gear when pushing at r1 range. That’s not to mention specific trinkets and weapons.
R1 pvp’ers raiding on TBC classic has much less to do with anything in regards to boss designs but rather the gear it offers for PvP.

Even PvP is scripted to a large degree with a few things you can do to gain an advantage throughout an arena game. WA’s are perhaps even more of a crutch advantage there too given how important it is to respond properly to certain cd’s from the other team.

I disagree. With the small changes they make outside of season changes, a balance patch every 2 weeks could be healthy, but if that is too often, at least monthly would do. The only balance change they did recently only achieved to make one of the best mythic+ specs even better, the weak specs are still 50%+ weaker than most, the strong specs are still 50% stronger than most. I don’t think it should stay like this for half a year

class balance when?

1 Like

Perhaps not for half a year but the most we’ll see in between patches are percentage based changes since talent and spec overhauls mean fundamental changes to how a spec or class works. Unless something is severely broken or overtuned that is.

Near constant class changes come with the same issue as with the soulbind changes before it became easier to swap. After putting in the effort of catching up with gear, conduits etc. on a class then all weekly or bi-weekly changes will do is make you wonder when your class is going to get changed and make you feel like you need to re-roll again.
Monthly may be attainable but there’s still a reason beyond “laziness” and “the devs must play those op classes” that they don’t do drastic changes all too often unless direly necessary.

They do it because you have to in tbc. Everyone raided in bfa too.

Yeah and every1 was constantly crying about it, how they are forced to raid and how they hate raiding, however they chose to play a 15yold game where they know they will have to raid for gear? this doesnt really make sense??

And why was that?
because of massively over tuned gear that was required in M+ and also PVP.

There would be very few people actually raiding if it was “just for fun”.

raiding for me is dead weight in this game that has way to little participation to actually take so much weight for balancing and designing stuff.

In the world we live nowadays and the audience that is still playing this game, most people do not have time for set dates a week to play 8h in one setting to beat a dumbo raid encounter.
with decreasing player numbers it is also much harder to get those many people to join your raid as well which leads to more people not raiding anyways

The original post has been updated to reflect that we intend to include the following additional changes:

The Jailer

• Jailer melee damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
  • Torment damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
  • Unholy Eruption damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.

just delete the raid and stop tuning them with rwf in mind in the future

Most funny thing is to see the 0.1% crying on twitch and YouTube that it is way too easy now.

The only lesson I learned is to wait two weeks after a patch, check logs of the success rate of a boss is too low and come back later after the tuning kicks in.

If Blizz is happy with ~1000 subscriptions of some no lifers then so be it. I won’t burn out on a next tier if it starts this hard as this one.

1 Like

raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning, raid tuning

content when?

2 Likes

Bruh what are these notes lmaooo

90% and 75% nerfs 4 months into the patch ahahahahaha are you kidding me

Now do pvp patch notes next

1 Like

now we need balance tuning! we normal player dont care about e-sport “gaming”. Balance your game! Maybe the raid wouldn’t be that hard.

1 Like

i hope you’re ready to do the same exact raid content but with m+ affixes for the next 6 or so months

eh… i dont M+. i dare to say when ive finished to level my last toon and achieved some mount ill pause my sub for some month…
A pity…

The worst part is these people play WoW for a living, and they don´t realize that Blizzard wasting all this time creating content specifically for them is killing the game… Casual gamers are paying the bills. Then they have the audacity to be all snarky about it. They are literally biting the hand that feeds them.

Want a hard game competitive game where you are constantly being challenged? Where ´´gear´´ or w/e does not matter? Play dota2, SC2 or chess, stop trying to feel like a god playing an MMORPG.

Also their arguments that RWF is a huge commercial for WoW is laughable. They don´t have any data to support it. In fact all data points to WoW being most popular when endgame content is easy (WTLK) (BFA last raid). If RWF brings so much to WoW, then why is raiding this expansion the biggest failure in the history of WoW?

1 Like