[UPDATED AUG 25] Dragonriding and You: Ascending to New Heights of Skill

[UPDATED AUG 25] Dragonriding and You: Ascending to New Heights of Skill

Master a new skill and learn how to make the most of your Dragon Isles Drakes in Dragonflight.

View Full Article

8 Likes

good good .my hoofs cannot wait

1 Like

This is content for super casuals. I’m not super hardcore but damn the dragonriding sounds like an annoying way to travel more than anything fun. I just want to casually fly on my mount not do idiotic tricks and jumps on a dragonridden dragon.

1 Like

Then don’t bother with it, normal flying will be available at a later date as it usually is and until then you have a number of ground mounts to get around on :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I can’t not bother with it because it looks like the fastest way to get around - a semi-inconvenient and annoying one.

Yeah… ok then.

One day these forums will make my eyes roll so far they will actually get stuck :joy:

Back on topic though: Blizzard please can you make this system for normal mounts too at some point? I would love to be able to do tricks and fancy stuff on my flying horses and cat :grinning:

6 Likes

A double negative is a positive as you know. So you are saying you can be bothered :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Also i love the mount abilities in gw2. I am quite happy Blizzard is introducing a similar system to WoW

I’m saying I have to be bothered because it’ll be the fastest way to get around DF zones, yoy dodo.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.