373 Ret Looking for guild

Hi,

As above looking for a 2/3day raid guild that raids from no earlier than 8:30 server time. (getting old 2 kids ect ect ect) :slight_smile:

Been raiding since TBC, at various levels from causual to top 100 in MOP - now looking for a guild that will clear heroic and push some mythic progress, Ideally a team that is focused on what its doing, but not the type to scream down people either.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Eladór

Im the sort of player that is to be honest competitive and I believe a pretty quick learner of fights - so I would like to think lol, I always check logs, double pot ect ect and try to learn from mistakes (god knows we all can make them)

I have a 376 DH also that I would be bringing with me, but…call it sentiment I would be wanting to main the pally. Despite the obvious reasons why I shouldnt :wink:

Finally, I do realise my recent experience isnt really befitting of such a guild, so I guess im betting on my past experiences.

Now i can imagine the fervour thats about the be UNLEASHED on such a quality post, but please form an orderly line, and ill try to get back to you asap

Hi Elador

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. We are on a different server and faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a few more dps and a paladin would be perfect! Don’t worry about your current progression as we always look for how a person fits in and shows willing :slight_smile:

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there, take a look at this post and let me know if your interested! thanks

Hey there, please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hey Saddel,

Applied via your link you sent, - have a looksie and let me know at your convienience. cheers.

Thanks evyerone else, will update the post when decisions are made.

Hi there, not sure if you’re made a decision yet, but thought I’d post here just in case :slight_smile:
I’m Connor the Guild Master + Raid Leader for Unchained Loyalty, a Horde-Draenor guild, we’re a small, but very social/inclusive guild comprised of Ex-Mythic raiders that’re stepping down from the “hardcore grind” of Mythic progression, and instead becoming a Heroic guild that will still dabble in Mythic, but not as much as previous tiers.

In terms of progression, we raided together during Antorus and achieved 5/11 Mythic (one of our raiders progressed in a different guild after we took a break and achieved 10/11 Mythic). My Co-Guild Master Nulithra achieved 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, and I achieved 7/8 Mythic Uldir.

Although we’re filled with ex-Mythic raiders, we’re not egotistical, nor are we toxic. We run Keystones on a daily basis, and are looking for more people interested in joining for them, and we also have a very active Discord which is always active - even during the night (a lot of our guildies seem to never sleep, myself included!) :smiley:

We raid on Wednesday and Sunday evenings from 21:00-23:30 server time - and understand that real life will get in the way occasionally, and we accept that, all we ask is that you give as much notice as you possibly can!

If there’s anything else you’d like to know, or if you’d like to talk about this please don’t hesitate to add my BattleTag: ConnorRigg#2598
I look forward to hearing from you!