The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Beta Test Begins Today!

The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Beta Test Begins Today!

The World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight beta test begins today! Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting community veterans, press, fansites, and friends and family to check out the upcoming expansion and give us feedback.

View Full Article

9 Likes

2 Likes

My feedback: remove the GCD you added to Soothing Mist in BFA.

Wasn’t expecting it so soon.

good luck to all those invited…

P.s

PLEASE DO YOUR JOB

and help report bugs… and help them make this a good expansion for once…

don’t sign up just for TL3

5 Likes

Imagine not having TL3

3 Likes

not by choice would of had it many times over but the community gatekeeps me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed… Sickening really.

2 Likes

2 Likes

No beta, kinda sadge, pretty much half my guild has it already xd. Enjoy the show peeps.

1 Like

Once again, I would like to play with beta, test it, report everything I can, and of course guess whos not getting invited?

And who does? People who doesnt even have sub/gametime and randomly get beta, gathering dust…

2 Likes

Eh, you still haven’t fixed the auto-self cast stuff? Healers are downright unplayable atm. I really hope this isn’t going to live like this, because I’m gonna have to stop playing a healer if it goes live like this.

Sub is running out so my inv us going to the trash can :smiley:

2 Likes

Couldnt wait all these months to finally try out Evokers. Thanks for the Beta invite, very hyped this Evening to test them asap.

1 Like

You actually can’t get an invite if you don’t have a sub or game time on your account, it says so in the article: “**Accounts must have an active World of Warcraft subscription or game time to be eligible for beta access selection.*”

1 Like

Really hope we can get some updates on druids in the beta at least, or 10.0 or 10.1, that’s good too

1 Like

I have had the email but not showing the access on bnet app or account

5 Likes

Yep,same.Blizzard troll us

2 Likes

Excuse me …do what? Im an employee now? Gtfo.

2 Likes

to be honest i kinda agree by signing up to get access to the beta you should be giving feedback to better the game which is what i did in the shadowlands and bfa beta its a job your volunteering for if your not gonna do it dont sign up to the beta imho

2 Likes