The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Beta Test Begins Today!

I want to try if my old computer still able to run this game. It’s already lagging i wonder how much it can get worse.

I never had a beta invite to any of blizzards games. Been opting in on all since mop

Im playing right now with 15 days remaining… but if I dont get invite I wont pay till prepatch, the most interesting stuff for me are the new talent trees especially the new spriest.
So many classes to try out and Im sitting here searching for top streamers for their class/spec to watch them because you know… I could try them out right now myself but… yeah :)))

Well well well. Not played in months and guess what. Yeap a beta invite. Interesting.

Never had an invite before.
(it is on my bnet btw. i’ve installed it but not played -yet)

First time I’ve ever got a Beta invite! Can’t wait to have a look around and see what’s going on

same for me

Same here. I hope it will be resolved soon :slight_smile: Cannot wait to try it out!

gief beta please, ty

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

And remember you can just check your launchers for beta, the emails can sometimes take a little longer.

2 Likes

Ahhh, finally, I missed seeing people complain in chat about things not working properly on beta.

I wasn’t expecting it this late.

Looks like I wasn’t invited. For the first time ever. Guess I finally managed to piss Blizzard sufficiently off. xD

1 Like

If anyone gets the email and doesn’t see it on their launcher you can try this to fix it:-

1 Like

Thank you :wink: I was being too stupid

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! Resetting password solved the issue!

1 Like

double password reset worked for beta to show up in launcher. :S

1 Like

If anyone got an invite: can you please check if

• it is possible to transmog grey and white items?
  • it is possible to transmog crafted legendaries?

Thank you!

1 Like

Honestly I don’t care who gets it and test it. Blizzard as always will ignore the most critical feedback and we will still end up with crippled and bad systems. So just value your time and do something else, you will get to play live product :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to stop spending obscene amounts of money with Blizz, literally just bought their WOTLK Epic edition because I like supporting them, but it feels like they hate me as I never get Beta invites :frowning:

I stoped playing and it seems to have worked. Feels a bit like a crack dealer giving out freebies to a recovering addict.

1 Like

Yes you do.

1 Like