382 Resto Druid LF guild

Good Morning!

As the title state I’m a lonely Troll druid that looks for a new hope to progress thru the Battle for Dazar’alor and forward.
I have been without a real guild now for some months sins the guild I started BFA in fell apart standing in front of Heroic G’huun in the middle of September. That was a guild formed by some of my irl friends that played together to and from sins back in the Burning Crusade. Tho most of them had not played sins MoP/Cata when they got talked back in to trying BFA out. And ofc I jumped on it thinking it would be like the good old days, tho noting really is that when the rose-tinted glasses wear off.

Well for me that was an opportunity to go back to my Druid and the Horde again. Regrinding reps and gearing all over again.
And now I find my self at a point that I want to find a stable guild that raid primarily Heroic 2 - 3 nights a week. Fooling around in M+ and just for fun and banter!

I have no problems committing to raiding with one little caveat, that I work every third week nights Mon-Fri so I will be missing a couple of raid days a month but I can make that up by full attendance outside of that. So for example I will not miss any raids that are on a Sunday.
A weekend guild would suit me like a glove!

I play Resto as main spec. I’m 8/8 Normal/Heroic (progressed raiding) I got my [AOTC] the 6th raid week and I have done 1/8 in mythic in a semi-guild/pug group.

That’s a longer post then I had to be but there we go. Feel free to poke me here or on my battle tag “Lassoooo#2619”

PS. The char I progressed on was my priest “Cetri-Sylvanas” feel free to poke around and check me up.

All the best!
//Lassoooo

Hello :slight_smile:
I have added you and i am wondering if you still need a guild to join.
We are a Heroic Raiding Guild currently recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor and we would love to have you on our Roster if you would like.
we Raid Thursday and Friday from 19:30 to 22:30 Server Time.
its not quite the Weekend Guild that you are looking for but if you are interested message me on BattleNet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya Lassoooo! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lassoooo! Allow me to suggest looking in to joining:[H] <Apostles> Social community & Heroic Raiding - #2 by Darksunlight-draenor! We are a pretty laid back community that flexes around real life and other issues. Mostly made up of ex-hardcore raiders who got old, had children and work commitments etc, we aim (and succeed) to get Curve every raid since we returned for BFA (we were in legion too). A good family feel, with plenty to do outside of raids and a good social core who like to hang out on voice comms too. If interested, please give our post a look over and feel free to contact me either on Discord: Darksunlight#0486 or Battlenet: Sirelias#2106. Details for other officers in the linked post.

HI if your looking for a good home we could be the guild for you, We are looking to continue Heroic progress for all tiers.

We also do M+ and some Pvp together would like to add you to our family :smiley: We raid Wed/Sun 8pm server.

So please read about us and thanks for reading hope to see you in game :rooster:

Hey Kaltaz,

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social enviroment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 4/8HC and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+

If you’re interested in speaking more you can hit us up on Discord at Jashok#5940 and I’ll be able to give you link to our Discord etc. I’ve also added you on BNet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.