390+ Mage LF 2/3 Night Mythic Raiding

Hello,

I am looking for a new home and it is proving quite hard to find the right group. I am ideally looking for a 2 night mythic raid guild with start times after 21:00, though I may consider 3 nights with a slightly later raid time. Server is not an issue as I can transfer and I would consider switching faction too.

I have been playing since TBC and have a lot of raid experience, having been RL/GM in guilds previously. I’m always on time and prepared, put a lot of effort into min/maxing my character and analysing my raid performance, I hope I can find a group of like minded people.

I am aiming to achieve Cutting Edge each tier but am not in a mad rush to get it and appreciate this may not always happen. I would like to enjoy the game as well so a social community that plays together outside of raids would be nice too.

Here’s where I would include a link to my logs but I can’t on these forums so you’ll have to look me up, sorry.

Hit me up on Jelleh#2515 (Bnet) or Jelleh#2693 (Discord) if you think we should talk.

Best of luck Jelle - always a spot here for you if somehow you can make the earlier times!

Hello Jellekazam,

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social enviroment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 4/8HC and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+.

If you’re interested in speaking more you can hit us up on Discord at Jashok#5940 and I’ll be able to give you link to our Discord etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.