The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patches Go Live Beginning 26 Oct

The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patches Go Live Beginning 26 Oct.

Every new adventure begins with a single step, and the journey to the Dragon Isles is nearly here when the first of two pre-expansion patches go live.

View Full Article

8 Likes

This is too early!!!

Woohoo beat all the too early people… just to say that it’s not! HAH

9 Likes

Can we expect shadowlands to become part of the base game with this prepatch?

12 Likes

… 16th of november to play the drak’thyr… the only thing that is interesting. everything else is on ptr. should of guessed

5 Likes

But I was planning to progress all three raids on mythic from scratch this week, cant they delay the expansion 6 months for us who wanna finish the raids???

5 Likes

Computer says no.

Hyped!! I can’t wait to create my Dracthyr… oh not releasing those for another 3 weeks :joy:

5 Likes

why are primal storms in phase 2?
i mean, it would have something for us to do while we wait o-o

2 Likes

Time gating an end-of-expansion pre-patch event is about the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in WoW.
And a big middle-finger to everyone looking forward to playing Evoker. Barely giving them a week to play in the actual event and get the catch-up gear.
Ridiculous!

18 Likes

New Class and Race Combinations: The rogue, priest, and mage classes will become available to all races to create and play.

Nice.

2 Likes

Dracthyr intro gives equal or better gear than what u get from invasions. Relax.

1 Like

2 weeks to play Dracthyr in SL…
2 weeks to ever use the unique covenant power…

I don’t get it…

5 Likes

Be happy that the new class will only be published on November 15th.
Blizzard still has time to rebuild the class.
Currently the class can only be used for questing.

2 Likes

That take is bad… Especially as the class has trouble questing lol

Btw I’ve seen many evokers in m+ and raids on beta. So not sure where your information come from.

3 Likes

Awesome. That’s all I’m saying

1 Like

So what is there to actually do in phase one? Have I missed something?

2 Likes

the expansion is coming out way to early I really think that it will be a desaster just like bfa and sl … there is nothing for me personal that keeps me intersted in retail anymore. after 2 more than worse expansions where i ended up hating myself for giving blizzard money for complete unfinished work I rather wait than ending up disapointed again and enjoy wotlk instead with a way lesser toxic comunity.

2 Likes

Test talents, update Ui.
Also fated raids

1 Like

So nothing… ok, that was disappointing…

2 Likes

Only two weeks to collect all the Tmog, seems ratther short. Bring out the invasions in th first wave to give people a proper crack at them

5 Likes