M+ Shrouded Hero Title -- November 23 Update

Updated 23 November

We’ve identified an unexpected issue that caused the awarding of the title to fail for some players who should have received it. We’re working to fix that issue, and once fixed, we’ll distribute the title to all remaining recipients.

16 November
The Mythic+ Shrouded Hero title will be going out to players today.

In this region, we had to disqualify some players who abused a buff from sharing a legacy quest to achieve their top scores.

The cutoff score of 3120 did not change following disqualifications.

Congratulations to all Shrouded Heroes!

In this post, we’ll update the score required to earn the Shrouded Hero title for Shadowlands Season 4. As a reminder, the title will go to all players who end Shadowlands Mythic+ Season 4 with a Mythic+ Rating in the top 0.1% in each region.

Updated 27 October

In this region, the title will go to those who scored at least:

Good luck!

4 Likes

Wow the level 3104 I think my aunt she get a little higher score but does not look down on you. Keep trying :+1: If evenatual, I think you can get the score if you believe in yourself and pay and cheat.

Its kinda sad that some specs arent even represented in this because they simply cant xd

Was not that hard as rogue either, but higher than is hard without premades

when are we getting the next update?

“updated daily”

Updated daily*

*Once in a week

where update :thinking:

Based on previous post, cutoff will likely be 3118/3119

What about people abusing Zen’kiki 5% buff? In my opinion 5% main stat and 10% stamina from pvp food is huge, this bug provides an incredibly unfair advantage. It is not a bug that all players can replicate, because if you ever did the Zen’kiki quest in Western Plaguelands you can no longer benefit from the Mark of the Wild buff that comes with gaining that quest. It would be nice to get some blue post clarification about the stat bug abuse happening during the last week of the season, especially for people who were a few points below not using this exploit

1 Like

I only heard about it when it already stopped working, but would that really be considered an exploit? I mean nothing game breaking happened to get the buff. Nothing was bugged out, no ability was abused, nothing. Sure, it was an advantage, but it´s no exploit. Someone just forgot to make the buff unavailable for dungeons. Same as with other buffs that do not work or world buff changes throughout classic-tbc.

U.P.D.A.T.E plssss

So 3117 is final cutoff or we are still waiting for an update ?
Raider.io prediction is 3120,6

is this final and the season is ending now right?

The season ended with the “Prepatch”. You can still get the mount and stuff, but the season for the 0,1% cutoff title should be over. Raider io predicted it to be at 3120.6 for EU and that lines up with the last Blizz update. Why they updated it on a thursday tho when the season is already over!?.. idk

Edit: Heres the official statement that the season for getting the title is over

The Mythic+ Shrouded Hero title will be going out to players today.

In this region, we had to disqualify some players who abused a buff from sharing a legacy quest to achieve their top scores.

The cutoff score of 3120 did not change following disqualifications.

Congratulations to all Shrouded Heroes!

3 Likes

What if you managed to not only get enough score, but far above the score threshhold required for title without the buff, but then used it for the lolz at the end of the patch cus everyone else was using it anyways?

Do you still get punished then, regardless of you having earned it legitemetily or not?

7 Likes

congratulations are in order … if you ask me personally

Why did you not instantly fix the buff being usable in dungeons?
Why did you not instantly make a statement runs with the buff won’t count into the achievement?
Why are you punishing players for something YOU failed to do better, when it is in no way a bug abuse or exploit since it requires you nothing more than getting a quest shared, not knowing what it does or gives, accepting out of curiousity and just well, having it. I got this quest shared about 5 times in different groups until I realised it gives a buff, and since it didn’t take anything else but just accepting a quest, and no statement from YOU to be found about it, I just kept taking it.
Now, after months of people just using it, not fixing it, not saying anything, you disqualify runs. I wonder how many won’t get their achievement now just because they had the buff running for some dungeon which put them into the cutoff. What if you got the buff, died, and didn’t even have it 99% of the dungeon? Is that run also disqualified? Why is this where you draw the line, and not the countless other bug abuses like actual glitching and abusing flaws in your code which have historically been fixed without statement and people who got to complete a higher key with it were just lucky? Why do YOU not tell US, how creative we are allowed to be before it’s considered punishable? Why can’t you just whitelist all allowed buffs for dungeons to eliminate confusion over what you think is creative or abuse? We have seen absolutely way worse exploits even in official tournaments and you never took a stance on it. And this is not “whataboutism”, I am asking you to be more transparent for the sake of future achievements.
I’m speechless. Not only for myself, but all people that just didn’t know better as you failed to communicate ANYTHING for WEEKS.
This is incredibly disappointing once again as no one wins from this. the cutoff is still 3120 even when a majority of people got disqualified now and most top end runs have 100% been done with the buff, so the cutoff SHOULD theoretically be lowered drastically. People sank time into this, the ones who got it anyways will get it, the ones who would’ve gotten it with the buff won’t get it, the ones who would’ve not gotten it without the buff won’t get it anyways either. This doesn’t feel fair, as much as I agree that exploits in general should disqualify people. But not like this.

Also I wonder why it had to be stated “for this region”. Chinese groups have been abusing multiple buffs including this one for months and have never faced punishment. Genuinely curious if their laws prevent you from doing anything.

9 Likes