M+ Shrouded Hero Title -- November 23 Update

let me “hide” behind another character, where is the title tho? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why do u care this title is bad anyway ;p better solution remove it and send 1000g to everyone eligible to get it

1001g and I’ll take it.

or even beter give spectral tiger to everyone who didnt cheat ;D

you wouldnt care about it because you didnt get it, dw lil bro

1 Like

Updated 23 November

We’ve identified an unexpected issue that caused the awarding of the title to fail for some players who should have received it. We’re working to fix that issue, and once fixed, we’ll distribute the title to all remaining recipients.

some players kinda sus

3 Likes

means no one i guess 0% awarded title atm^^

1 Like

hahaha 0% of the player base was awarded the title but you only missed “some” players, is it really that hard for ye as a company to just be honest? pull the finger out

3 Likes

well the game director is a former lawyer half truths are all you going to get :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you please elaborate on the criteria for being disqualified?

1 Like

bro, took them forever to realize they didnt hand the titles out, what chance u got of an explanation

2 Likes

Just give them the title…

If people find crazy and complicated ways to get advantages in WoW, then good for them
They are using their brains and everything available to them in the game to perform to the maximum

If it was an oversight and it should not have been allowed, then that isn’t their problem.

2 Likes

I was totally oblivious to this buff, i had 1 guy share the quest in 1 dungeon i didnt even complete. I dont think its up to me the player to be scared every time i join a group that someone will abuse something.

5 Likes

anyway where were we… where title

1 Like

0,0000% acording to dataforazeroth…com are considered “some” ^^

1 Like

That is just not how the game works, at all - obviously you are not intended to have these buffs in dungeons, especially not M+

yes. only the ones from pvp kekw

1 Like

where title??

4 Likes

Title where?

6 Likes