4 x Mythic+ runs and still no loot

Amazing. You would fail a Turing Test, if you read and answer like this.

I know what is being talked here. All I said is that, despite what people wrote above - a non-leggo 2h weapon might be, in a specific way, “useful” for a legendary owner. And despite my explanation how you can save on crests this way, you just cry how legendary is still better when it was NEVER questioned.
You literally showed a failure of your personal reading competency. I’m absolutely shocked and amazed you are still preening your feathers instead of like shutting up?

For your small mind - you “need” higher ilvl weapons to save on crests, upgrade your leggo to their ilvl AND THEN YOU DISCARD THE WEAPON because it’s no longer useful.

But you know what - all the power to you if you wanna waste a few M+ runs for leggo upgrades instead of keeping one weapon u get on the way in a bank and save time. I mean, you do you. Go play your own way broski

While I understand your sentiment, it is still false.
You will not save crests…

bullion will upgrade the weapon to 502 if i am not mistaken.
weapon drops in a +8 which most people do, are also 502 ilvl.
Only if you get a weapon drop of a dungeon +9 and above will save you a whopping 15 crests while

it saves you more crests if you wish to purchase a raid weapon from the vendors though

2 Likes

Maybe if Blizzard truly respected our time they would give more than two out of five people loot for completing a dungeon.

Are you stacking plate classes? If not you just make your life harder.

1 Like

They’re not “useful” to a legendary owner, which is quite obvious. You think people prefer crests other than actual loot that’ll be useful to them?

I’m shocked at how stupid you are. You claim to be this “big brainer” guy, when in reality, you’re making a complete fool out of yourself. Not the brightest spark are you champ.

that’s your random low IQ assumption when I never stated this. it’s still more useful than non-useful.

a lot of insults with 0 backing up of “why”. mhm. I’m sooooo owned.
Maybe try to use your braincells to show me where I am wrong.
If I were wrong or stupid you could easily pinpoint it - but you only resort to insults and talking like an early AI chatbot who doesn’t quite get the problem at hand.

Make up your mind, big boi. You get 12 crests per run. 15 crests is crests FROM 2 runs (ofc u get 24 from 2 runs but 12 from 1, to get 15 u have to run 2 M+)
ALSO
Heroic Rasza drops 515 strength 2hander. Only leggo users can use it anyway. not needing on it is stupid.
502 → 505 → 509 → 512 → 515.
winning a 515 rasza weapon will save you 4 x 15 crests :slight_smile:

Oh, we “talking only m+”?
Well. +9 M+ will drop you 509 ilvl weapon. That’s 30 crests in your pocket.
Do the math how many timed runs getting a “random M+ or raid 2h” will save you for other upgrades.
But ofc “I’m stupid” and you are all smart.

Cool story bro. Blabber away, but I’ll have no more interaction with someone with your mentality.

I will translate your post to others who might stumble upon it:
“I got clowned, showed lack of basic reading proficiency, was wrong about how loot and upgrades work, so instead of admitting this, I’m gonna throw insults at Alchemiczka and say I’m never gonna talk to them because their mentality of pointing out flaws in someone else’s logic is annoying me and damaging my inflated ego”

You have 3 months . Not several . And both cata classic and mop transmog farm launch in 3 weeks.

So if you dont push really hard now you can as well give up on s4

I mean he wasn’t wrong in saying several if you want to look up the definition…

1 Like

my god are you a toxic potatoe

like killing hc raza is less effort than running 2 +2 dungeons lol

you barely save anything and most weapons are useless as drops, especially with vendors ingame now.
Just go hush away

1 Like

Haha, innit. :man_facepalming: Boggles the mind…

I like how a guy can say that a weapon drop isn’t useless as it can potentially save you crests, and everyone dunks on him full force as if he is arguing that its better than the legendary xD

Even if it only saves you 1 run, it still saves you… Its a “Cup half full” thought rather than seeing the weapons completely useless… Sheesh :smiley:

2 Likes

My personnal record is 7 dungeons without any loot :monkey:

I’m extremely confused about the conversation above. it’s not like I revealed any secret science - it’s just how things work in WoW right now.

I’m just confused, as to how you can literally go “Just leave the weapon in your bag, it will just save you crests nothing more” and people still dunk on you making you sound delusional for even suggesting that a normal weapon performs better than the legendary… When that wasn’t what you said xD

1 Like

I think it’s that “people hate being wrong” - the starter point was “2h str weapon are useless for legendary users like pala or DK” and I said they can have “some” utility and people just kept defending their idea that “nah they be useless and u stoopid”.
There is this theory it’s easier to trick and lie to people than make them admit they were wrong.

1 Like

If a player hasn’t received an item after X amount of runs I think there should be something like the Bonus roll system from MoP giving a chance to that player for an extra item to drop.

Or maybe, just maybe we’re talking about LOOT DROPS, not about freaking saving crests. You call people “stupid” and you’re completely acting like it yourself. :joy: :tipping_hand_man:

Yep know the feeling. Had a day off today and spammed low m+ keys up until 5. Did 11 runs. Only got loot in ONE chest. ONE.

Not to mention my nearly 2 full raid runs where I received nothing. Good I got flightstones though.

1 Like