40 man AV Premades

Stop this bs please. It is only premade players inferiority here, nothing else.

1 Like

Wasn’t it you yesterday in alliance team, that were farmed by our horde random with score 640-0?

Anyway if u will farm me in random vs random - ok, ure good. If u will farm me in premade on random bg - lol, u stay s*x anyway. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lol, its not BS in the slightest, think you are having a hard time accepting what it really is. Premades aren’t ever going to win 100% of the time, i queue random solo and there are a lot of wins to be had. You just need to accept the fact you are going to face premades whether you want to or not, you will lose and you will win. It’s PvP and if you can’t accept that then I don’t think battlegrounds are for you.

I dont understand really joking u or not.
Nobody cares about win and lose.
This topic about PREMADES on RANDOM SOLO GAME CONTENT, not about wins/loss or anything else.

1 Like

random solo game content on mmorpg? lol’d

massively multiplayer online role-playing game: any story-driven online video game in which a player, taking on the persona of a character in a virtual or fantasy world.
I get people want to play with friends, but being a mmo does not mean you cant or shouldnt play solo.

Some premades are for weak asses that cannot pvp 1 to 1, probably their only feeling of power when they can kill a player 5 to 1, Rated is entirely different, and where premades should stay.

2 Likes

Really lol’d on your post. :joy:

Stop this excuses. Recognize, that ure just bad to play honestly.

I used to farm 40 man AV or IoC back at MoP or WoD when i was playin Horde.

We used an addon called AVPreform or something like that.
Is it still working?

The most fun compared to 300-400 HKs per games were that Alliance players were so tilted, they were making Horde characters to my realm (Ragnaros) just to flame me.

Then on the next bg we even gy/corpse camped even harder.
Great memories…

1 Like

You can random dungeons but when he gets harder you can team up.

You should be able to random bg and if you want something more challenging you should be able to team up.

To solve this you should be able to team up easier than having to find a whole group esp for a 40, theres another way surely and it would improve bg.

Its nice to actually just jump into a bg here and there for the odd matchup without either making teams OR being thrashed by a premade.

Simplez

Nice try but its still probably a team death match with 700 lifes with 2 40 man turtle groups going at it
Even if the win was guaranteed I wouldnt want to be a part of that laggy hk farm

The issue is that there is no legal ingame way to make random bg premades (and blizzard isnt ok with raid premade groups in BGs so weird flex), if there was they could dump a matchmaker on it to pair up premade unrated BGs with other premade unrated BGs

Its abusing because if you try it as a 40 man raid it doesn’t work
That is An intentional feature
They want premades to do rated

What youre doing is called queuesniping and its not ok in Blizz’s book

The solution is simple tho, make random accessible through premade and put a match maker on it for premades

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/preform-av-enabler

?

It’s abandoned. Dunno if it still works though.

What’s the difference between 40 people grouping up and 40 people being grouped? Where’s the unfair advantage? You have in game comms if you want them. You can bring food, you’ll have the same amount of healers, you’re likely to have every class.

If your talking a premade its how organised they can be before hand. arrange stealthers with healers. so 7 turn up in db, but i think the main advantage as well as all being on the same com, is the focus and assist which turns premades into meat grinders, healers focus on tank/ focus and rest assist taking down targets mega quick. Cant get to healers, cant get through meat grinder. Russian style

1 Like

@Minnji, advantage is control, while battleground tool don’t control any aspect of grouping. Ivl, amount of healers, tanks. In my epic BGs very often we miss tanks. They are important in this type of BGs, which again show that even tanks role is not controlled by BG tool.

Other than that, Rammin shows the picture very well. Random versus premade is advantage. Situation in random BGs are bad and blizzard will not implement any balance there, just because they can’t. Bad situation will shine and now blizzard have excuse for BGs.

Ye lost an av once cos we didn’t have a tank for the boss lol.

It happen . Without tank best DPS die first, ye some can be tanky, but without tank we need a lot more variable to execute best kill. And for sure without tank we can not start boss with one tower/bunker up.

@ Jõhn<Ethics>
Be honest is it fun to win as premade versus randoms? Queue system is abused to go in groups more than 5 man. In normal que on mercenary sometimes I am grouped with same people, if I que asap at the end of BG and they do the same.

And this if queue with voice communication will give better results. I will make ticket and will ask for this blizzard, why allow such advantage in random BGs.

One is preselected and has the potential of being a idk guild group or community group or a group which already has a discord with all the synergy that comes from those options giving them more potential from the start (wether they apply that properly is a second)

For random groups, not so much, its doable for 10-15 man BGs but bigger then that and it becomes harder for the random group

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.