405 WW Monk LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Hey there, as the title suggest I’m a 405 WW Monk looking for a new weekend raiding guild (Sat & Sun), as I currently work nights so can’t raid on a normal schedule.

I have both MW and BM for offspec and have been gearing them when possible, I’m more comfortable with MW as OS as I need more time and practice with BM.

Current progress is 9/9 Nm, 4/9 HC and 1/9 M for BoD. I would like to progress further and push myself to clear HC and start raiding Mythic. I would also like to push M+ keys aswell and get more out of my character.

I have a few alts as well which I’m currently trying to gear up the main one being a Havoc DH, but also have a Mage, a Lock and levelling a Priest (117 as of writing this) I do have other alts available but the ones I’d like to focus on the ones mentioned above.

My monk is currently on Tarren Mill, but I’m willing to transfer servers if needed to!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon, if you have any questions or would like to know more you can reply here or contact me via:
Btag: DarthKaizama#2623
Discord: Darthkaizama#9483

[H] Memento vivere is a casual raiding guild on Draenor. Currently 7/9 HC. We raid 20.00-23.00 on wednesdays and sundays. We also do some mythic plus 10 each week.
You are welcome to join whenever you are available.

Contact me on bnet or discord if you’re intressted
Bnet Natchie#21590
Discord Natchie#9018