Quest log cap

Nvm, seems that on my phone, I get your profile picture Danellos! On my PC it looks all normal, and I am seeing you with it instead. Odd.

Without the addons, I wouldn’t know where I forgot to take the tasks when I didn’t have the chance. It wouldn’t be so hard to increase the limit.

It is generally bugged. The Armory isn’t keeping up with rendering our character models.

My main troubles were old quests with really funny drop rates.
Specifically one Binding of the Windseeker didn’t drop for me.
Resetting the quest would be annoying in this case.

That said, I think I did some housekeeping, acknowledging I’ll never finish those.
It’s a bit of a similar mindset as with hoarding or being minimalistic.
With the problem being, you may want some of that, but unable to focus on it.
The solution is actually simple… replace drop chances with fragments. Like with Ulduar.

You’re probably right, though. I have a 50% complete garrison shipyard phase, and I can’t make myself continue it. Nor get rid of it, because the effort is already in.
I had a similar experience in September with a Legion archeology quest, spent several hours (including the elite digsite, horrible), got Covid, quest got deleted. Wasn’t sure I would do the WPvP step, though. Regardless, I processed it somehow.

Well, I am stuck with your face now it seems. Don’t know if you see it? Haha.

We’ve seen feedback about the quest log cap for a long time, and we agree. It’s time to increase it. With a change coming soon today to all Dragonflight realms:

• The maximum number of quests that a player-character may have has been increased to 35 (was 25).

Have fun taking on (up to) 10 additional adventures!

48 Likes

Great change, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you SO much for hearing us on this! I think 35 is a good number :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!!1 I was hoping for this too

Why not 50? Stop being lazy.

4 Likes

i heard bad ideas but this is on another level…

abandodning MY quests without my agreement ? hell no. i have quests i did not abandon because i simply dont want to. who are you to tell me “you dont need this quests… GONE” ?

DONT TOUCH MY QUEST LOG !

2 Likes

That idea isn’t necessary at the moment anyway, as it seems Blizzard are willing to increase the quest log size. I definitely would prefer them simply doing that if possible, which it appears it is.

Why not 2000. People need to actually complete the quests instead of hoarding them .

There isn’t really a logical reason to have any cap on quests.

6 Likes

the problem here it’s not 25 quests it’s 24
there’s a pet battle quest which you cannot abandon.
so with the new update it’s 34 quests. can we please get rid of that quest

1 Like

this talk about auto-abandoning quests is terrifying.

1 Like

Thank you so much. This was driving me crazy. This game’s got so many quests and they interweave a ton this time.

Awesome change!

People could just, you know, complete the quests they pick up before they run to the next questhub to pick up more. :slight_smile: You usually never get more than 4-5 new quests at the same time.

2 Likes