40vs40 4-5 sec dellay in actions

My ms stay 40-50, fps in big fights stay 30-40, but all my actions are 4-5 delayed.
My PC is new and this time will bump it till answer, what are PC requirements in 40vs40 BGs?

6 Likes

I have a friend that work in PC shop and will be happy to test, whatever you say, just to know that will work in 40vs40. Thanks.

2 Likes

People say, that i7-9900k with GTX2080 and NVMe SSD can’t handle this. Why bring something in game, that can’t be played right.

3 Likes

I have a new top build pc, more than capable of running all current games at ‘Ultra’ settings, but as soon as I enter 1st battle of any Epic BG I lagg like crazy. I have searched several old and new forums on this, and as yet have to see any type of response from Blizzard Support. I run the bare minimal addons for pvp and am amazed at how poor this issue has been looked at.

4 Likes

I have brand new laptop also, on ultra settings i have ~100fps but when i enter area where is assault i have input delay of 2 seconds even if i have still 100fps. When i hearth out to Dazar’ alor delay is gone. Looks like server is choking when there are too many players in the same place, in the same time.

2 Likes

Well what do you expect theres no STAFF left they are all gone.

2 Likes

That’s the problem, why we have delay, when we have good FPS and MS?

2 Likes

Because server has to recieve too many packets, from too many sources and is barely able to do that.

1 Like

I have made ticket about issue, later will try suggested Radeon 18.12 drivers. Clean DDU install. Because new 19.x were with problematic performance in WoW.

1 Like

For all … SERVER IS LAGING not your pcs.

3 Likes

Create more of these topics and support this WPvP 40x40+ lags and ppl disconect there is a lot of evidence and video

2 Likes