The Race to World first in the Vault of the Incarnates has Begun!

The Race to World first in the Vault of the Incarnates has Begun!

The race to see who can end Raszageth the Storm-Eater’s plans to freeing her fellow incarnates within the Vault of the Incarnates begins December 13. The best of the best will face a series of challenges to the finish line to claim World First—and you can earn an in-game toy when you follow the action on Twitch!

View Full Article

Hi,

I don’t really support RWF. I think in general it’s bad for the game.

Could you make this drop accessible to Streamers that add value to this game, like Taliesin and Evitell or someone like that? I would rather support them than RWF. Thanks.

2 Likes

Oh well, promoting “those” guilds again. :smiley:
Give spectral tiger for all the burden we will have to face while “watching” what we dislike.

6 Likes

Sweet! Looking forward to this.

Another mount for having an unwatched and muted tab for a few hours? Sure.

13 Likes

oh wow you can see the clear desperation here

another mount in what 2 weeks from previous one ?

those sales must be horrible - not surprising after you didnt put any casual friendly conent into game and even after making correct decisison to make wq daily again you reverted it.

you deserve all the fail you are experienceing.

4 Likes

I already have both the pet and the mount so no prize for me :grimacing:

4 Likes

Maybe this time the Twitch Drop will make it into the game and won’t disappear on the way…

I don’t think it’s bad that something like this happens, but how support handles it.

Another try, but my expectations of getting something are not high this time either :confused:

1 Like

I would really love to know why you think the RMF would be bad for the game “in general.”

After the magnificent Feldrake, can wee haf plx ze Spectral Tigurr? :stuck_out_tongue:

send drakes first before going into another twitch drop thingy i still havent get anything from day1 claim

If the date supposed to say Dec 10th 8am or Dec 9th Am. As NA’s begin tomorrow?

EDIT - Website needs to be corrected to say Starts December 9th 8am and not December 10th.

Still waiting for Feldrake to drop for me even though I have claimed it on Twitch days ago. (Looks at his collection) Yep. Still missing Feldrake.

Ooh good spot! Just checked and I also already have both :+1:

1 Like

What is RWF?

Nice next free mount :smiley:
But Blizzard…make the damn wq daily

So I have wasted 4 hours in a participating channel to claim the hatchling. It is no where to be found. I am now on the next 4 hours to get the mount.
So where is the hatching? it is not in my pet journal. So I assume then I can’t get the hatchling until I claim the mount? what is going on here?

I would assume “Race to World First”

1 Like

so now I have claimed my mount and hachling, blizzard so where the hell are they???

So to get the firework toy I have to watch the RWF that I’ve never watched before because I honestly think the whole thing is a bit daft?

Thanks Blizz…

I already sold my soul to watch Asmon to get a pet that took 24 days to arrive!!

1 Like