Introducing the Trading Post!

Introducing the Trading Post!

A new feature is making its way to World of Warcraft — the Trading Post! Complete monthly activities to earn currency toward decking out your characters in cosmetic transmogs, pets, and mounts— with new items and activities introduced every month.

View Full Article

66 Likes

Genial!
Earning Cosmetics in this way is really cool.
GJ on this!

24 Likes

OK, this looks interesting.

15 Likes

it sounds like a nice option to have. But if the currency is accountwide then are the challenges/quests also accountwide like with some pet battle ones? Or will we be able to do it with multiple alts to speed up the progress?

Make it give AP.

1 Like

This looks great!! Hopefully more TCG items will be in it. I am looking at you magic rooster :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This looks cool

1 Like

that would ruin it.
:-1:

2 Likes

Nothing motivates players to do content more than power rewards.

1 Like

SICK! Please, make it include Tyrael’s Charger, PLEASE!

10 Likes

this sounds like a battle pass kinda thing but not with irl currency sounds good

3 Likes

Actually, it would just be a boring grind again.
The idea of having Cosmetics that don’t fit well with anything in the Xpac is good. The idea of this in general is.

People are tired (including me) about AP, making it Unecessarely hard for players to do some content cause they don’t have enought AP…

8 Likes

Not happy, not because it doesn’t sound good currently but because I’m pretty sure they’ll add FOMO to it and make a premium version of this battlepass and/or make tenders purchasable with real money.

4 Likes

This is a pretty epic addition to the game. Looking forward to it.

5 Likes

This sounds cool. Very curious about it and the transmog in particular.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to this, sounds great!

9 Likes

Sounds great so far. Please please please don’t turn it into a premium battle pass thing and it’ll be golden

15 Likes

Thanks, very epic :blue_heart:
Keep making good things!

1 Like

I feel cautiously optimistic.

There is however one major drawback I see with the system as presented - it looks like many items will cost near the 1000 token mark. And if all the items are on a super short rotation, that essentially means that you’ll feel that unless there’s something you desperately want you can’t afford to spend any tokens, because what if next week there are two super rare things you’ve wanted forever that come up, but there won’t be enough tokens you can humanly earn to afford both in time?

In other words, make sure rotations are longer, don’t be manipulative about it, and make sure things rotate back in often and/or we at least will have a good idea of when an item will be back if we miss it.

And for the love of god, don’t monetize this.

7 Likes

So…this could contain a Longboi as a monthly reward? Dont do this to me Blizz, dont give me hope…

4 Likes