Introducing the Trading Post!

I’m all aboard with this. But is there some reason that we’re not calling it what it is?
"Battle pass"
It’s a battle pass, guys. Just a wow version.

3 Likes

They said there will be a rotation of items, so if you miss something: It should return after a while.

Hopefully that’s true.

Yes, but one you get just for being subbed. It’s smart.

I’ll be honest: This system has me more hyped than any of the stuff in DF.

6 Likes

This looks super cool and interesting! Thanks

1 Like

THIS IS A HUGE W

Please let us earn the store mounts this way. I see the celestial steed which is a good sign but being able to get them all overtime without having to pay via the store would be amazing and so consumer friendly.

3 Likes

I’m with you there, Tah :slight_smile: I’m personally very excited about this news.

3 Likes

I’m ok with a battle pass as long as it’s not centered around FOMO and paying money to skip the activities. As long as items return I don’t particularly care. Also seems like you can hoard the currency rather than have it reset.

3 Likes

It’s basically the ‘season’ event they have in SWTOR and I loved that.
So yeah… Looking very much forward to this.

Sounds interesting. Can’t wait to give it ago.

I’m looking forward to this !

1 Like

There are plenty of power rewards already. One more would make no difference.

As a person who’s not really ‘into’ raiding, mythics and so on - things like this really appeal to me. Giving me a reason to log on, goals to achieve, progress to make that’s not tied into sweating it out in RBG pugs. I wouldn’t go so far as to say that I’m a ‘casual’, but this certainly appeals to the casual in me :smiley:

3 Likes

This looks awesome!

1 Like

This is to come on the PTR so when will this be live o>O

Where besides dungeons and raid?

Crafting, open world, reputation. Basically almost every activity in the game. I don’t care about yet another one to be honest. I’m glad this one is about fluff.

1 Like

looks kinda like a login reward but more casual so that’s nice

I like it
but i hope there are no REPLICATED rewards i have just different color

Looks awesome

1 Like

This looks really interesting, I look forward to it.

1 Like

Brutosaur? :eyes:

5 Likes