Recruit A Friend Update

Recruit A Friend Update

Bring your friends to Azeroth and earn special rewards with the Recruit A Friend program, updated for Dragonflight.

View Full Article

I ā€œrecruitedā€ someone who hadnt played in over a year like a month ago :flushed:
They bought a years subā€¦

I didnt want those rewards anyhow :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Still no rewards for the Recruit? Come onā€¦

2 Likes

I dont have friends, allow me to recruit so I can recruit myself, thanks.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you can do this.
This ā€œfeatureā€ is mostly a whale bait.

The xp boost is not working.

Still didnā€™t get my Zhevra, so bugger off

i have all the raf rewards from recrutiing myself when i camped aeonax and the camel in uldum

How is this ā€œUpdatedā€ ? these are the same rewards with the same exact requirements and the same exact rules. I already have all of these. What is the Update ?

3 Likes

Its changing the time it can be used for those who previously played the game, it looks like its targeting people who left during Shadowlands meaning that the release of DF wasnā€™t the overall success that they were expecting.

UPDATE: New in Dragonflight, you can now recruit returning players who have not had active game time on their account for the past year (was two years).

Why woud i curse some one with your shait game ?

I did way back and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not changed.
Just make another account under your existing one. Once youā€™ve got what you want just unsub and leave it, then whenever they run the offer where you can invite someone that hasnā€™t played for over a year, just reactivate it again.

The only time I would even consider doing this is was when the wolf shapeshift mount was a thing.

Otherwise, no, not at all.

Thought there would be new rewards

1 Like

Ah thank you. underwhelming still xD

1 Like

why not add RX-rocket back in to RAF ?

1 Like

Fix the game stutters.

This is a JUKE!

wtfff i got the jungle hopper and mog 12 month bonus likeā€¦ 3-4 years ago? and it was the exact same thing. what is the ā€œupdateā€? ā€¦That monkey pet? THATs the update? lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.