416 ilvl 2.2 rio RESTO DRUID LF 2 day mythic guild

Hi!

I am searching for a mythic raiding guild for 8.2 and forth that raids 2 days a week. I am 29 years old and from Sweden.

I can give you a quick learned player who reads up on everything that comes in my path. I read up on tactics, comes prepared and follow what happening with my class and are always eager to learn more. I learn from mistakes and will not make them again and put a high pressure on myself to give the best of me. I take critics gladly and learn from it.

I was raiding mythic alot in Legion most recenetly but took a break in the end because of family crisis and the guild shattered. I have returned to BfA and want to have a solid mythic pushing raid team for 8.2 and future content. I have played this game back and forth since 2005 and plenty of raiding experience in my backpack, but lack in current content.

I also have decent rio score which you can look up on and I push actively high keys with my key group.

High end computer with great internet, got mic and willing to use.

Contact me ingame on Dreamsi#2218 for chat :slight_smile:

DoomSquad raids on Wed, Sun, Mon 19.30-22.30.
We are looking for skilled players.
Please contact our recruitment officer Atreides#1114
and have a chat.
Have a nice day!

Bump I am still looking :slight_smile:

bumpty bump bump

Found a trial spot thanks for everyone who read

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.