425 lock Lf guild

LF active guild that raids/m+

Destro main
PvP alot to
8/8 norm 6/8 hc

please add me,

beckmiester#2563

Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 server time to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet

Hey Lemon

If you’d consider switching to Alliance, please add me for a chat on bnet - tricky#2757

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi

Good day to you Lemòn. I hear you loud and clear. You are tired of being in the company of ugly people and want to game only with dazzlingly handsome individuals. It makes sense really.

We at All Desire are the EUs best looking guild. This is a fact. And we’re exactly the company a specimen like you should keep.

Evening Lemon, 6/8 (H) pushing 8/8 by Sunday then we’ll be moving onto slow mythic prog from there. Located on Tarren Mill. Raid wed/sun 8pm-11pm Game time. m+ community also with most of us being 1k+ this season already and pushing more everyday. Add me on bnet for a chat. Jamie.coughlan@hotmail.co.uk

No idea why it posted from an alt. Let’s try again!

Evening Lemon, 6/8 (H) pushing 8/8 by Sunday then we’ll be moving onto slow mythic prog from there. Located on Tarren Mill. Raid wed/sun 8pm-11pm Game time. m+ community also with most of us being 1k+ this season already and pushing more everyday. Add me on bnet for a chat. Jamie.coughlan@hotmail.co.uk

About us:
Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla. Many of which have raided in high-end, hardcore guilds. Many of the members are now older, with families and demanding jobs, therefore have taken a much more casual approach to the game. As of late, we’ve managed to shuffle raid times around people’s work schedule’s and family life, and are going to be raiding at a higher level once again. We are looking for players to join our core team and help us bolster our roster to push as much progress as possible while maintaining our friendly atmosphere.

We also often run M+ and welcome social members.

Recruiting

High demand:
Balance Druid
Mage
Warlock
Windwalker monk
MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest

Exceptional players will still be considered in all roles/classes.

Right now we are 8/8N and 6/8 HC

Raid Times:
Wednesday - 21.30 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 21:30 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday(Optional) - 21:30 - 00.30 Cet

If you are interested in being a part of our community and raid team, please don’t hesitate to join our recruitment discord. Any questions, feel free to contact us.

discord.gg/DrCbTyF

BNET:
ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
SallyField#2901 - Recruitment/Council.
Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/ Council.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tactical Nuclear Penguin Formally known as Efficiency of Draenor are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle For Azeroth. We believe you are on of those people!

Current Progression
6/8hc TEP

We currently run TWO fully fledged raiding teams, one that focuses on progressing mythic and the other that enjoys the more casual side of raiding.

Raid days: Tues-Thurs-Sun (9:00pm-12:00am ST) for the mythic team!
Monday-Wednesday(9.00pm-12.00pm ST)For the casual heroic team!.

What we offer you:
A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.
A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.
A place to run Mythic + with and to make new friends.

If you are interested, i can have a chat with you on,

Athosian #2799 Battlenet
Jezzareaper #2443 Disc

If you are still looking, hit me up Fangi#2231

Hello there! Hope you are all good!

Pipe Dream wants you!!!

…Potentially, like let’s chat first and stuff.

TLDR of Pipe Dream

We are a heroic raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a slight break. We cleared 2/8 mythic Uldir before our break.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. Whilst also being a strong hub for mythic + where like minded individuals can farm keys every week without being pressured in to pugging. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about and a family that feels like home.

Raid: We have just come back from a break and due to small returning numbers we are leading pug raids on our raid days to drum up interest and continue the gearing process whilst we recruit. That being said we started raiding on wednesday under this format and achieved 5/8 Heroic Eternal Palace.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal raiding experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We’re a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days/Times: Wednesday (8:30 server time to 11:30 server time) and Sunday (from 7 server time to 10 server time)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Raid Application form: forms.gle/eGx5HqGQ7hWTGQJ19
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM

Interested?
Give us an add or respond on here and we will get back to you.

Or if you are feeling fruity, fill out the application form straight away and we will respond to you from that.

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon.