In Development: See What’s Next in Patch 10.0.7

In Development: See What’s Next in Patch 10.0.7

Patch 10.0.7 is in development, and with it comes a variety of new content updates, including a return to the Forbidden Reach, new Heritage Armor for orcs and humans, and more.

View Full Article

10 Likes

Finally, Worgen Monk is going to be here!

2 Likes

I like the human hertiage armor. Except for the boots. Have the feeling that they should go up to the knees.

The Orc heritage armor is… uh… well

3 Likes

Worgen monk gang.

2 Likes

Holy hell, yes Worgen monk!

1 Like

finally Goblin and Worgen Monks

1 Like

Imgur

Seems like a relatively small patch. Quite curious about the Forbidden Reach content. I want me some Neltharion/Deathwing story! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

fix the upgrade vendor; storm gear and wpvp gear cannot currently be upgraded via the upgrade npc in dummy room. Bugged for a LOT of people.

2 Likes

Well time to get a human mage up for the plate battlemage mog.

1 Like

The Heritage Armours looks good!!

4 Likes

I feel horrible for saying this because people worked so hard on those armor sets but… they look like sets we’ve seen a hundred times over already… it’s like the arathi bfa sets with minor tweaks ._. and those ones had beefy legendary looking timed variants

7 Likes

Man i’ve been waiting for that nelf paladin since legion and seems we’re not gonna get it at all…so many years and still no sign of it…but monks get more…cool stuff

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

i love the human one. finally- for lordaeron!

When will the Nightborne, Lightforged and Mechagnomes get their additional versions?!
(I’m not asking you personally, just basing it off the link)

1 Like

Something is off with that picture… looks like a basilisk got stuck in a dracthyr :peach:

1 Like

Glad for you man, I’m still waiting for Druid Dwarf, Dark Iron, Orc, Mag’har. Even all classes for all races, and Vrykul, Ogre, Furbolg, Saberon, Tuskarr, Arrakoa, as core playable races, it’s been 19 years now, come on people at blizz…

2 Likes

Yes

Give us Vrykul, Ogres and Saberon

It has been 19 years now, It is time to add them

2 Likes

I would like to have a chest version of the void elf armor without the wings.:pray:

1 Like

Exactly. I kept saying we already have Orc/Human/NE/Undead “heritage sets” as a direct result of the BFA PvP sets but here they are anyway.

Not gonna lie though, they do look awesome.