Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

It won’t be long until the vendors in Orgrimmar and Stormwind trade out their wares for new items for the month of March and February’s items go into storage.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Servers are up guys!

Good luck at vault today all

There will be no additional “Trader’s Tender” for anyone with multiple WoW Accounts.
Just for info.

Trading post refund item and push internal Error

I should have received the trader’s tenders when collecting through the chest but i don’t get anything.

Am i the only one ?

2 Likes

There’s an issue, as this blue post explains

I hope it has some exciting things in the Trading post moving forward.

We can never have too many (good) armor sets

1 Like

When I try to refund an item, it says “internal error” 🫠 I liked the Pirate mog at first, but it looks too glued on and wanted to refund it -.-

there is a refunding issue, you will need to make a gm ticket
Trading Post – All Item Purchases Are Temporarily Non-Refundable - General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

i compleate quest and dont earn 500 point reward and when i try to buy something its tell me “server error”

Work well, like all from the blizz :smiley:

I got 2 subs on 1 account, (Wow1 & Wow2) and only earn 1 accounts worth of tokens.

can we earn another 1 k currency next week or is that all we get for the month? then we cant buy all stuff

1 Like

yes, exactly what i said. you will not get more “tokens” for having multiple wow accounts.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING!

It’s currently bugged and you may not receive your item. The Tender will be subtracted, though.

4 Likes

Yyiiiikeees -.-

So I started with 500 tokens only, while others are getting 1100, how come?

yep
just happened to me
luckily it was only 250 tokens that vanished yet i didn’t receive the mog item

gg blizzard entertainment

2 Likes

I think we should all get 500 coins as compensation -.- Or at least 100 I guess …

I bought the flail. So that’s 750 down the drain.

GMs better be able to sort this out.

2 Likes