43-year-old WoW Player Looking for a Mature Guild on a Full EU Server (Horde or Alliance)

Hello everyone!

I’m a 43-year-old player who’s been playing WoW off and on for a while now, but I’ve never gotten too far in the game. This time, I’m ready to take things more seriously and truly dive into the experience. I’m looking for a mature and active guild on a full EU server like Silvermoon or Draenor. I’m open to both Horde and Alliance, as long as the community is friendly and focused on enjoying the game together.

I’d love to join a guild that values teamwork, has a welcoming atmosphere, and can help me grow as a player. Whether it’s for casual content, dungeons, or just hanging out, I’m excited to find a group of like-minded people to enjoy the journey with.

If your guild is open to someone ready to get serious about WoW or if you know of a good community, I’d love to hear from you!

Hey Chenelle,

We are quite a new guild in terms of rebuilding, the guild itself has been around since 2017. We aim for a calm and relaxed atmosphere where we take our time and enjoy the game for what it is. Right now we are small due to only returning several days ago but we have plans to cater for all skills and experiences.

The guild is on Silvermoon but that no longer matters, you can join any guild on either faction cross realm now so no more spending money.

If you wish to chat more then add me on LisburnAsh82#2168

Hey Chenelle,

We have made a brand new guild last night :wink:
Delinquents is a newly formed M+/Raiding guild focusing on Casual AOTC content, with an emphasis on the Social aspect and making buddies & and learning friendly environment.

We are focused on simply enjoying the game, We are focused on getting AOTC.
Besides Raiding we are heavely into M+ aswell as our main side focus.

Our raid schedule:

Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Sunday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time

What we offer:

• New Guild Vibe: Perfect for players returning to the game or looking for a fresh start in a growing guild.
  • Mythic+ and More: On off-raid nights, we’ll run keys, explore delves, and enjoy everything the expansion has to offer.
  • Memes, Banther, A good laugh and happy times,

Recruitment:

We have just been established so roster wise we are looking for everything.

Bnet: Laurens#2475
Discord: ShiftyLunatic

check us out we are family orientated and chill most of us are in our mid to late 30s would love to hear from you

Hey stranger

If you haven’t found a guild yet, you should check us out

Looking forward to hearing from you

Good Morning,

Are you still looking for an guild? Either way please do read our recruiting post and let me know if you are interested; EU - H&A - Chill - HC raids- No drama - Everyone is welcome

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 6/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1 <–edit - we got 6 last night :slight_smile:

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…:slight_smile:

Hi, we are a new growing guild, here is our recruitment post, happy to chat if you have questions