March Over to the Trading Post for New Items!

March Over to the Trading Post for New Items!

The Trading Post vendors have updated their inventory for the month of March. We aren't lion when we say you'll leap for these new items to add to your collection. —20-24 March: You can also earn extra for being extra. While the Trial of Style is active, completing certain activities while trotting out your best transmogs will earn you some Trader's Tender to spend at the Trading Post.

View Full Article

1 Like

Been there nothing good this month, not even a single item i bought.

I was hoping for atleast x1 mount pet or something.

3 Likes

This month let’s be honest it is underwhelming of course tastes differ but…I bought a few cheap pieces but probably gonna only use black scarf, nothing special this month. I was waiting for Armageddon recolour weapon or purple pandaria dragon mount none of them is there, disappointing month.

edit : clown transmog is great :clown_face:

1 Like

I have the Monk, and I can’t even think about MOAR transmog. Oh well, the Tradies will some in useful sometime!

3 Likes

that bonus set will fit me perfectly.

8 Likes

YES, DARK BLUE HOODIE AND TREASURE!
this month post looks good to me.
also … DARKMOON SET?!?
WAHOOOOOO

1 Like

This month is realy meh, Just some recolors. Not to mentioned that all items from last moth including mount dissapeared from collection.

2 Likes

Bugs:

• I froze an item last month. The item disappeared, I cannot buy it anymore.
  • Ash’adar’s icon is neon green on my action bar and in my collection’s mount tab. Not an addon issue, I disabled all of them and checked.

Fixed:

• Last month’s progress is visible in the Trading Post Enthusiast achievement.

Blizzard, can you please fix this feature already?

12 Likes

i thought i was alone with this one! my Shattered Voidspire is gone so my toon has an invisible staff.

2 Likes

Items from the last month is disappear from my collection. I bought new Vagabond black cap and the Pink cap from last month is lost. Ash’adar’s mount is disappear too…small indie company

9 Likes

So we got 1500 points for the first month - we still couldn’t buy all of things, now we are getting only 1000 and we can buy 1 upper reward AT MOST -

2 Likes

There are few items I like and most probably buy. At least the darker colored hood/cloak and the treasure chest.

Where are the Blood troll sets, where are the blades of Elune, what are these cheap recolours, geez…

Give us something unique, give us NPC armours.

1 Like

Everything (including the Traveller’s Log reward) is a mog except for one pet which I already have. So disappointed … I don’t do mogs :sob:
Also had to report 2 bugs ingame already. Last month’s frozen pet is nowhere to be found for me to buy and Ash-Adar has gone invisible. I can mount him but I remain standing on the ground. The game thinks I’m mounted and I move around on the ground at riding pace. If this is happening to anyone else, please report ingame. I want to buy the pet I froze.

6 Likes

How about you fix what we bought last month first? my pirate tmog looks like this https://i.imgur.com/XotKiQo.jpeg

6 Likes

I think the blademaster sword looks cool so I’ll buy it. As for the rest? The ensembles look ok but I’m not sure I’ll ever use them, might freeze the Yrel armor recolor.

The harlequin set looks like something from NiGHTS into Dreams, SEGA will be mad.

in my collections, all the purchased tmog and mount for the last month have disappeared, ALL this. The Harlequin costume is amazing, but I’m sad because of my pink hood, give it back…

2 Likes

I think it’s because the Trial of Style this month is the theme of this month just like Love is in the Air was last month. I do agree that they went overboard and probably should have included at least one mount for the uninterested.

4 Likes

Im really liking the selection this month.
Different strokes.

2 Likes

reading this thread, blizzard will never manage to make you folks happy its insane.

5 Likes