March Over to the Trading Post for New Items!

Universal happiness is unachievable in any aspect of life.

You could make everyone equally rich, wanting for nothing and there would still be those who take issue with not being richer than others

3 Likes

Yep. This month is not do nad . Clown costume is amazing. And i really like the new variation on fel set.

That clown hat is amazing. Can’t wait to use that as naked orc with the Logg transmog. Harley Quinn orc boiiiii

2 Likes

Finally it will be easier for many players to roleplay the clowns they are ingame !
I would consider that a mandatory attire for the first week in an LFR wing

3 Likes

The mount I was freezing from last month is not in my slot!

1 Like

All the stuff I bought last month isn’t there anymore, this really doesn’t make me want to buy anymore stuff, since will that vanish too?

5 Likes
  1. Frozen item, which I hoped to buy later, disappeared; the slot is empty. Apparently it is lost for now, if not forever.
  2. Promised and long-awaited option to get refund for February items didn’t happen. Previously bought items might have been added to a separate list, but not.
4 Likes

and all they needed to do is give more variety of types and give ability to earn EVERYTHING through out the month - such simple way to organically build engagement in game for ALL type of players yet seems like they never learn, everything must be gated for some absurd reason

2 Likes

Why do players always want everything?
Does the greed never stop.

1 Like

except its not greed, everything must be gated for some reason, does it really hurt you that much that neighbors son’s - Timmy - was also able to get that cool transmog as you ?

2 Likes

A little disappointed the Mail set is missing chest and Legs. I was going to get it, but will skip this time.

Finished the trading post this month. The DM set (amazing!), and took the Black Hood/Cloak and Pirate hat. (Pre-emptively bought the Pandaran Monk in the Xmas sale with WoW Gold so I could save the Tendies).

Looking forward to next month.

1 Like

Well for me it loses abit of value if everyone has it.
The fact that you cant have everything gives you decisions to make, imo making it more interesting. You can save a slot for next month as well, overall a good system as is.

2 Likes

You complain about greed yet its you attaching artificial value to casual friendly transmog items.
Just amazing take…

Having ability to earn all of items that doesn’t provide any player power is amazing way to organically boost engagement metrics, you do as much as you want to, people not raiding or dungoneering would finally have content for them outside of reclearing 3 millionth time same raid in hope that mount with 0./012% chance drops, imagine being butt hurt about giving people optional stuff to do in game

3 Likes

??
Just enjoy the game.
Classic example of give someone a finger and they’ll take the whole hand.

Hard to enjoy game if people are gated on every step.

Imagine having audacity to criticize good ideas with bad implementation (yet again) rather then just taking facial with whatever they throw at us, amiright ?

2 Likes

And done for March. Was easy to get the points. No DF PvP, dungeons or raids needed to get to a 1000 points today.

How about you fix it first, post about it later. At least clown accurately describes it right now.

3 Likes

I like the the trading post, good feture.
Good job:)
Thou i would like to see a few more items upp, not realy that much to choose from.

What shall we buy and get to use as a transmog for a few weeks this time?

Perhaps I won’t buy any this time, doesn’t seem worth the time it takes to go to Stormind and buy them.

lot of entitlement on show in this thread.

Word of advice, free stuff is good. Never turn your nose up at it and dont moan about it!
I will take as much free stuff as I can get!!

2 Likes