435 fury warrior LF a friendly guild

well i have had my share of unfriendly a***oles

i am a 435 fury warrior with a 425 demo lock alt, on Azjul Nerub server
interested in hc and hopefully mythic raiding as well as M+.

just want a bunch of fun friendly ppl to enjoy the game with going to M+ with guild members and such … not to seek nobel prize in wow :smiley:

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we have 8/8 heroic and will start mythic raiding next reset (with a bit of crossrealm help at the moment).

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time. (around rank 1200 is the aim)

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hi

Thank you very much for your message , i will message you on Battlenet as soon as i get home my tag Necrowar666#2451

i look forward to talking to you
thanks again :slight_smile:

Hey there, I run a small Horde guild on Twisting Nether, we go by the name Dark Puma. We’re a newly formed guild so we don’t have a lot of progress under our belts but our guildies are very friendly and welcome anyone that comes into our little family :slight_smile:
If you’d like to have a chat, feel free to message me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thank you and good luck!

hi

thanks a lot for your message, well honestly i would prefer if i did not change servers because i have several friends playing on the same one .

but if i couldn’t find a guild on my server i will surly message you

thanks again

1 Like