437 Rdruid LF raid guild

I am looking for a new home that will be as active and social as they advertise to be. I am online most evenings and like to talk on discord and run M+, PVP, level alts or help other peoples alts as I generally find this game is about who you play with that makes or breaks the experience.

I recently rerolled to Resto druid (although have experience stretching back to vanilla on this character) and am working hard to get my neck and essences sorted out so that I can be useful. Is there a guild out there that can look past that and offer me what I’m looking for? I used to say I would only play horde but providing the guild is a nice fit I am willing to play either faction. I can reliably raid 3-4 days per week although I’m on almost every day. I will show up with full consumables and knowledge of the fight and open to improving where I can.

please leave your BNET below so we can discuss further!

HI Efflora,

You seem to be someone that would fix in nicely with our guild philosophy and environment. Take a look at the below and feel free to pop onto DIscord for a chat.

Hi Efflora,

Paramount (EU-Tarren Mill Horde 6/8M) are recruiting! We raid Wednesday and Sunday, 8pm-11pm, with an optional Friday night raid.

We like to raid in a fun and friendly environment, whilst still getting the kills and the lootz. We are looking for a tank, a healer and ranged DPS - particularly warlocks!

Add me on bnet Darieth#2530, or /w any member in game.

Please add me pal, Beckmiester#2563

Still searching for a raid guild for 2-3 days per week. Unlocked my 3rd essence slot now and working hard on the rep to increase the ranks.

:earth_americas: International Eu is lf. socials + raider trials :earth_americas:

International is a guild located on Silvermoon (A) with both male and female.
Founded in July 2019. We are many different nationalities
together on the same goal. We have many unique exciting personalities.
We are having fun in raid but are quite during the boss pull. Our discord and
guild chat is glowing.

:skull_and_crossbones: The eternal palace 8/8 N 7/8 HC :skull_and_crossbones:

:1st_place_medal: Normal Raid :1st_place_medal:
Tuesdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Lyrrae
Item lvl 400+

:trophy: Heroic raid :trophy:
Mondays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho
Item lvl 415+

:crown: Mythic raid :crown:
Thursdays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho
Item lvl 430+

:star2: Mythic + training :star2:
Sundays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Officer Mollduran
Item lvl 400+

:tulip: Contact guildmaster Tathiana :tulip: :blonde_woman:
Battle net Tipe#2310
Discord Tathiana#8733

Hi there, saw a lot of horde guilds so thought I would provide you with an alliance alternative. I’m one of the officers in Wrath of Wisdom, a guild on Shadowsong thats has been around since vanilla, and we’ve gotten curve plus a few mythic kills every tier since legion.

We raid three nights a week - currently 1 night is enough to clear heroic and 2 for mythic, which we do in a raiding alliance (classic+midexpansion dropoff tends to do that to you). We have an active discord, and i promise you that you would have activities going on every day, especially m+ as we regularly clear +10 to +15 keys.

If you think we sound interesting and would like to hear more, feel free to add me on arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!

Ally guild on aggramar/hellscream only players of ages 25 or more. Fixed raiding + mythics 3 days/week. Rest is fluid. Core members are online everyday. Looking for social players wanting to contribute. If u are still looking let me know @ Frozendinner#2704