44 Human Protection Warrior looking for a Guild on Agamaggan

Hi everyone,
I’m having a hard time looking for a guild to join, I have tried in game but unsuccessfully, the only two guilds large enough for me to want to join aren’t responding to my application and it’s been two or three days now. I’ve asked around and found nothing.

I’ve only been playing a week but used to play quite a lot ten years ago or so, and I remember I was constantly asked to join guilds. Is it because of the server pop.? Or have things changed in any way?

Thanks for the attention :slight_smile:

Hey Bamba, how unfortunate for you!

I think many guilds are settled in terms of tanks quite solidly as well. Perhaps things will shift a lot in patch 9.1 which will be coming soon.

Another factor could be that warrior tanks are very unfavored in Shadowlands too, simply because the other tank classes perform much better in general.
That said, if you really like warriors, then definately stick with it. Times will get better for us (I play one myself)

Last I like to share that my guild, BEAST on Eonar, will have a tank slot opening up for normal and heroic raids in June this year (one of our tanks is stepping down then).

If you like to know more about us in particular: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

I hope this post has helped you :slight_smile:

1 Like