Class Tuning Incoming – 10 May

While BM isnt the most complex spec demo lock (which i think is top of the initial sims) isnt harder to play at all and shoows how convoluted perception is.

Cant factor in movement otherwise melees should always be bottom.

3 Likes

Still no MM class set tuning, despite the set bonusses being hilariously bad.

1 Like

Still no prot paladins tuning. Rip s2 for all other tanks.

1 Like

Where the hell are BM and WW buffs ? Really curious about how do you people decide to buff or nerf a spec, It is just so funny and sad at the same time to see you do it because you do it like you have no idea whats going on in the game itself.

1 Like

you buff melees…how about some buff to casters!!

So, this gives evokers a whole 5 yard window to “maintain their distance”, where we’re in range to attack, and still get full use of the trinket.

10 yards would be enough to deter melee, and still allow /all/ ranged damage dealers some breathing room.

1 Like

Can we have an actual Holy Paladin dev now? Because whoever’s currently working on the spec seem to have absolutely no clue.
All you needed to do, was to fix the bugged AC healing to beacons.
As to the damage nerf, I’m now absolutely, 100%, certain, that no one at Blizzard actually plays holy paladin.

Our damage is low, if not the lowest.
The damage is also the same whether we damage to deal damage, or damage to do our healing, where as a shaman, I can do double what I do on the paladin.
What we needed, was a buff.
Make SoTR hit slightly harder on ST and/or have it proc Awakening, aswell as buffing Holy Shocks damage, I’m not even joking when I say that anywhere between 30-50% increase is needed. It’s not gonna affect raid-dps that much, if at all, and it brings us somewhat closer to the other healers in M+.

Most melee unfriendly raid in years and you cry about not buffing casters :clown_face:

I absolutely love that you gutted BM and all sims from the new raid show us just above the tanks and bottom on DPS by a large margin.

Great job guys, fantastic job.

in all seriousness, get a grip this is embarrassing.

edit: sims also show BM doing less burst than literal Tanks! best balancing ive EVER seen

3 Likes

Me when I see DH buffs, it was already my pick for season2 PvP ;

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UQ2cQpHJ3jw

thx god I hope Ill never see fistweaver again. Also too much buff for dh which is very good atm anyway

Agreed. Its like they were a holy paladin with AC up 24/7.

Also, why nerf Hpala lol

Guardian druid doesnt get nothing still… :worried:

1 Like

rework the guardian talent tree. too much usless talents and 2 point nodes. everything that is important is in the bottom. nothing against magic damage. Block tanks are miles better than “armor” and you even have less armor than block tanks. except you can spam ironfur.

Noting that these two typos were typos, and will not be applied to the game:

Druid

• Restoration
    • All healing and damage increased by 2%.

Paladin

• Holy
    • All healing and damage decreased by 3%.

why should the easiest spec be anywhere except the bottom?

Why am I not surprised they nerfed hpaladins again? Pretty sure I’ll see the day when there will be a blue post stating that the spec has been deleted from the game…

1 Like

They buffed them because a large population quit the game…
SO they buffed them so them people would come back…
Now that they are back they nerfed the class…
I wish I could press 1 button and get this expansion refunded…
I would rather spend £30 on a slice of bread than this expansion…

Why should they be treated worse than any other class spec cause they’re easy?. That’s not how balancing works

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.