Specialize with the New Augmentation Evoker

Specialize with the New Augmentation Evoker

Imbue your allies with the power of the Black dragonflight and twist fate in their favor with Bronze magic as the new Augmentation Specialization, coming in the Fractures in Time Update.

View Full Article

9 Likes

cries in DH

5 Likes

Seethes in DH

9 Likes

A 3rd spec? Well damn that didn’t take long.

1 Like

Awesome, enjoying devastation so looking forward to try something new

1 Like

This new spec is pretty concerning but still interesting. Guess we will have to see how a buff role plays out.

Also since youre now adding specs to existing classes… can we get a warlock healing spec please? :kissing_closed_eyes:

Please explain how you envisage a 3rd DH spec to be. You don’t really need to go into detail.

But some kind of description of what it is, what it does and how it’s different from the other 2. All that whilst maintain the DH lore.

2 Likes

Really no tank spec why not

6 Likes

Every Class they have added to the game after Vanilla has had a tank spec. So I guess they wanted to move away from that.

3 Likes

Wheeze they fooled us there. “No, there’s spec in 10.1” should have watched the wording!

2 Likes

They just made power infusion a spec for evokers.
If they can pull that off, nothing is off the table.

4 Likes

i was hoeping for a tank spec

1 Like

Warlock tanking spec when?

1 Like

So Devastation in its entirety is a complete mess that pretty much offers nothing but Heroism, and even not that in PvP, meanwhile you guys design yet another spec, but top top that off, it isnt even a real dps spec, but a support-ish spec?

Yeah, no wonder Evoker is so godawful. It wasnt even released completly and this will not change anything.

1 Like

Hopefully after the healing spec XD

I dislike melee and even more so tanking but wish warlock had the ability to heal. A healing spec is the only thing that stops warlock being perfect in my eyes.
Its right there in their toolkit already with drain life and funnel health. It just needs to be expanded into a spec.
And it fits right in with the other 3 specs of ranged cloth wearing, staff weilding, int using casters.

1 Like

A “reversion” healing spec that focuses on reversing the damage inflicted to one self and cure their veins of the fel magic that courses through them. Basically a healing DH spec. I have some cool sample abilities I thought of.

1 Like

I guess a ‘good’ warlock could use dodgy magics to transfer the health of enemies to their allies. Would be interesting to see.

So the Evoker is already got a crap DPS spec, why make another one??? Should have been a Tank, Black Dragons says it all. Come on get it changed, you just wasted your time as people don’t want this.

5 Likes
  1. Classes with both melee and ranged specs have proved a nightmare to balance (khm… Hunter… khm…).
  2. Evoker base abilities wouldn’t work with a melee spec.
  3. Empowered mechanics wouldn’t really work with a tank.
2 Likes

Why? They’re just making up evokers as they go, so… why not with other classes? :sweat_smile:

Anyway… Not interested in the slightest. I’m not playing evoker; not now, not ever.

1 Like