Specialize with the New Augmentation Evoker

black dragonflight helping allies cause their lore it’s all about helping others lol, tank would be so much cooler … you truly don’t listen about what players want, Blizzard it’s all about smoke and mirrors

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll just bolster my wallet and augment it with my subscription money
:joy: :joy:

1 Like

It’s a lesser known fact that the 3rd DH spec is actually Guardian druid.

3 Likes

Another dumb addition which makes it harder to parse on warcraftlogs fairly…

2 Likes

Some day… They will have to give everyone a 4th spec!

Sounds like the Dancer class from FF14 a bit, will most likely have fairly low personal DPS but the buffs make it worth bringing one.

5 Likes

The concern about a spec focused on support is balance. How to make it that it is “viable” in M+ AND raid? As opposed to either “essentially 4-manning the dungeon/1-manning the arena” or “more important than heroism, virtually mandatory”.

As far as raids go it seems like (at least most of) their abilities affect just the closest 4 allies.

If you don;t believe that the Evoker path was planned out to match the clear storyline you are dumb

2 Likes

frowns in warlock…
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Mobile mid range fighter using glaves as throw weapons and some fel bombardments and eye beams thrown into the mix. Similar to Devastation evoker in niche but more physical damage.

2 Likes

OMG that sounds great! I only play healer but i will try this new spec! <3

1 Like

While you’re at it please give Drackthir more visage options.

Not saying I can see the future but… :joy_cat: :dracthyr_nod:

Just give them a ranged spec like they have in Hearthstone. Attacking by throwing glaives and using a bow, winning spell power in exchange for survivability. If they’re too worried about ending up with another “hunter”, then a 2nd melee dps spec using two hand weapons (like Allari the Souleater did from the start): plays slower and less mobile than Havoc and maybe with some DoTs.

2 Likes

its either going to do too much DPS and Be Absolute peak meta. or it’ll be Low DPS and the support wont be worthwhile due to how dependent it is on others performance xD

hopefully, the support wont be too game breaking and it’ll find a place.

1 Like

I like the concept --and it’s certainly more interesting than yet another tank spec-- though I do have concerns about how this is going to get implemented, in a way that it’s not either an undertuned zdps spec or a potent magnifying glass that makes already broken specs even more broken.

Curious to see how they are going to implement this.

2 Likes

That’s not the point at ALL. In fact, you’re just enforcing my point: They’ve just made up a class with a ‘history’ and made it fit in with the story (or the other way around). Point it; there’s no reason they couldn’t do the same for DHs.

1 Like

All classes are made up.

1 Like

Which, again, just enforces what I said.
So… I don’t quite get the way you’re responding.

1 Like