Save the Date! BlizzCon is Coming 3-4 November

Save the Date! BlizzCon is Coming  3-4 November

After four years of gathering online–adventuring through Azeroth, teaming up in Overwatch, traversing the fields of Sanctuary, or warming yourself by the fire in the Tavern–it’s finally time to gather in person once more. We are happy to announce that BlizzCon will be returning to the Anaheim Convention Center on 3-4 November (PT)!

View Full Article

5 Likes

Pretty brave after your announcement yesterday.

Although sadly Blizzcons of late haven’t even been as close to epic as they used to be. They’re more glorified business meetings now.

Anyway looking forward to being told what’s being cancelled. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

post edited

5 Likes

Aw man. I have an appointment at the hairdresser that day and I don’t know if I can get out of it.

5 Likes

Looking forward to it. Metzen going to be on stage again?

1 Like

Depends if he feels like he can handle it.

I’d love him to be tho.

1 Like

I’ll save the date when I know what the in-game rewards will be.

Can I have more aspect murlocs? I’d like Nozdormu and Kalec ones.

I heard some rumours regarding new WoW race announcements during Blizzcon, Mecha Kul’tirans and Mecha Vulperas.

Is it legit or false rumours? If that is the case I want to witness that historical moment personally.

Chris Metzen had some problems related to panic attacks, stress as far as I know, he might not want to appear in front of crowds. Perhaps he has social anxiety.

1 Like

I think that was due to burn out as well - 7 years of retirement might’ve helped, so we’ll see. I hope to see him, but If its too much, I’ll respect that.

3 Likes

Honestly after yesterday I’m done being hyped about anything you put out.

2 Likes

What happened yesterday? are you talking about overwatch’s decision to cancel PvE?

1 Like

So… About the Overwatch PVE

1 Like

They’re gonna reveal the plans for OW3 - and it’ll totally have PvE this time.

2 Likes

PvE overwatch has always been a stupid idea from the start, it is a wise decision to cancel it. The company must not waste their precious resources on something like that. I stand with Bobby Kottick personally.

I don’t play Overwatch, so I personally don’t care about it. But they’ve had this as a thing for 4 years, and now they’re cancelling it. That’s a douche move.

2 Likes

Eh, a story campaign could have been fun.

But guess they never managed to make something that would be profitable enough for the upper management, or poor project management in general mixed in with bad director and bad writer…

It is better if they do not release another Warcraft 3 Reforged.

If the quality of Overwatch PvE was similar, then cancelling it is the best decision.

I mean ask them… Warcraft 3 Reforged was probably still profitable… People who are incharge currently will 99% say they would not release W3Reforged despite profits had they known how much reputation it would cost them. Reputation is more important than short term profits at least for now. So instead of releasing disappointing content, just don’t release it, let people get mad and complain for 3 days not a big deal.

They’ll still add some quests I guess? I remember reading something like that.

Actually - do. But do it properly like ya did with Diablo 2.

hope we get a teaser for next expansion <3

1 Like

Lol at all these entitled whiny responses. Pathetic bunch of cry babies.