450 Lock LF PvE/m+ Community/Guild

Hi,

Title says all - looking for a raiding/m+ community and/or raiding guild that preferably raids on weekdays. Faction/realm is irrelevant, I’m currently 11/12nm and in process of gearing up a resto Druid alt too.

Took a break just before 8.2.5. Previous mythic raid experience in legion and also currently 11/12nm NYA.

If there’s anything else you need to know please add my bnet Brad#2280

Thanks

Hi there, Dungeons and Flagons are recruiting on Silvermoon. Here is a link for a Guild Page.

If you’re interested in joining, add my battletag: drunkendwarf#2918

Hi Wuds, we’d really love another lock for our team! Perhaps we’d be of interest?
We are AnV on Silvermoon, a late night raiding guild between 22.00 - 0.00 server time (Mon/Weds/Thurs) have been raiding together since 2007 - previously on Frostmane.
Our progress sits at 11/12N and 3/12 HC, during EP we achieved 4/8M.

If you’d like more info or we’ve piqued your interest add me on bnet: hellykins#2114 or can check our website www. actaguild .org (remove the spaces)

Hi Wuds! Our friendly guild on Magtheridon horde side might be the new WoW home you seek!
We raid heroic on Tuesday (pushing progression) and Thursday (farm), with casual normal runs on a Sunday.
There are lots of M+ dungeon runs going on and we even have organised M+ events to help guildies together for running keys.

There’s plenty of other stuff going on with an active Discord server, social events and people grouping up for all kinds of things in WoW and other games too!

If Not Dead Yet sounds like your cup of tea, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll answer any questions you have! :blush:

Still looking…

Preferably I’m after a smaller community that raids anytime around 8-11 server time on weekdays and/or Sunday.

Greetings Wuds :slight_smile:

Our social guild could be the community you are looking for. We’re a relaxed and mature guild on the server cluster Scarshield Legion / Ravenholdt / The Venture Co / Sporeggar / Defias Brotherhood. Toxicity and pressure are our enemies :wink:

with us you can find new players, returnees and veterans alike. If it is leveling, old content, m+, raiding or other kinds of fun you can have in and outside of WoW you are able to find like minded people to join. Community doesn’t end with logging out of a game :slight_smile:

With the new year we started a raid group currently running Sundays from 8:00pm server time. End is usually 10:00pm ST, maximum 11:00pm depending on the flow. We started with older BfA content to warm up and getting new players first impressions on riading, working our way up to the current content.

If you are interested and like some more information and ways to contact us ingame or on discord you can find it here:

Hoping to hear from you :slight_smile:

Wuds, bro. I have the perfect guild for you but it’s real shady business so I’ll need you to add me on bnet MilanGrujic#1256 and send me a message :smiley: But I think you’d be a perfect candidate for our guild :slight_smile:

Still looking

Hello Wuds,

Feel free to look at our recruitment post below.
We are located on Ravencrest-EU Alliance
We do raid 3x week (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday) and we are currently 11/12 Heroic

If any question don’t hesitate to ask them