Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

The skies are alight in July with FIZZ! and POP! of fireworks fast on the heels of spectacular new offerings at the Trading Post. But, that’s not all the Trading Post has to offer. To whet your appetite for fantastical new items for your collections, we’re also upping the ante and expanding the number of items available in the months of July and August with the summer’s hottest rewards! Earn an additional 200 Trader’s Tender through a variety of activities during July and August to help you purchase the items you want most.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Spectral Tiger Cub. Wow I can finally get it back.
Definitely getting that pet.

1 Like

That netherdrake is nice. Gibs me dat. Still a fan of my original onyx one but this is a good addition imo.

We edge ever close
ever ever closer

kermit meme
do it!

Gonna be another month with not spending much, but happy to see a good looking mount reward and some extra tenders up for grabs!!

And just because I have to, I told you so @ tyrael’s charger!!! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Glad I was able to obtain it and save myself 900! Tender tbh
Though I hated the process I have to say

Wow, that mount is soooooo epic and glad I saved 900 tenders with my good rng :wink:

I love netherdrakes!

finally I can collect Elder Leaxa outfit

The process of just casually playing the game over the course of a year was quite chill :thinking:

My sentence must have read pretty poorly I guess

Let me try again
I’m glad I was able to obtain it during the event, thus saving me a whopping 900 tenderinsert Clergy rage

1 Like

i have told the people that where farming the goblin every 30 mins day and night that the charger will be on the trading post some will would still not believe me but there you have im thinking im going for the scorpion mount and the lion shield im lucky i got the charger mount in the event

1 Like

Every thread man…
THE PLURAL OF TENDER IS TENDER.

3 Likes

I’m glad you dropped this Netherwing Mount in July, as I’m unfortunately away in August and September. So boring rewards for those months please. xD

1 tender 2 tender 3 tender potato

Even the trailer says “200 extra tender”

Eh mine was an honest mistake. Isn’t worth spilling your chips over but understand why it might irk you
In other news
I’m gonna be broke

1 Like

Subconsciously trying to irk you because you stole my character customisation :smirk:

2 Likes

Wonder if that extra 200 tender is for each month ie 400 or is it a total of 200 across both months :thinking:

I always get you two mixed up

2 Likes