Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

Just lower the prices or let us earn more tenders!

why are some of the items shown in the video different from the ones shown on the list of items for july? and why are so many items that were barely in the trading post already coming back?

The plan is to make players starve Tender hence prices will be as high as possible then when they add Tender to ingame shop most people will be in need of it and buy Tender in exchange of real money or spend their gold to convert their gold to balance and buy Tender, if they are an auction house goblins… So, if you expect them to lower the prices it is not possible they want you to spend your Tender on outdated things so that you’ll feel pressured to buy new stuff later on.

For God’s sake create a new proper sword, this Armageddon recolour… I like the sword but I’ve been using it for years now because you guys never create anything good, you create short 2h swords or slightly longer fat 2h swords. We need unrealistic proportions, swords that are longer than our characters. Armageddon’s shape is ideal, not too fat, not too thin.

Since purple is amongst my favourite colours, I’ll collect anything purple this month. That mephisto 1h sword also seems reasonable. No need to buy Armageddon recolour, it is too expensive for a 20 year old model, the same thing applies to Tyrael’s Charger, outdated and expensive.

1 Like

The trailer says July and August

Cool. Can’t wait to get the new Dragonriding mount, and than do nothing with it cause there’s nothing to do in game on the Isles.

this is… a huge dissapointment, so there’s absolutely nothing for me in the july month, amazing, how in the world do they think it’s a good ideea to bring back so many items already when they just released the trading post

Gives you more Tender for the next month I guess

Stupid Some people also think cringe is an adjective. But some battles are just forever lost and this is probably one of those. “Tenders” will probably haunt you for as long as the trading post is a thing.

Hopefully that Spectral Tiger Cub grows up to be a Spectral Tiger mount one day. :wink:

2 Likes

There will be a twitch drop with the new patch so maybe…

1 Like

It’s hilarious that the pets costs almost the same as mounts as if they are equal.
Blizz really want people to not have tenders after spending it on ONE item so they can wait for the other items to reappear again maybe years later.

1 Like

People view it that way colloquially
Happens all the time
Look at the word ‘sick’

1 Like

That’s number 2 on my list for eradication

1 Like

They won’t. Blizzard don’t want to feel the wrath of the brain rotten morons who spent thousands of dollars on a mount just to be special. A few hundred dollars spent on one is apparently ok though.

I love money.

I don’t think they honestly care
They didn’t make the vast sums of money on the second hand market from sellers
As far as I’m aware , TGC was a separate company handling it anyway no?
If anything, they’d probably get some entertainment value from it lol

1 Like

Yeah yeah… People also said that they won’t put tyrael’s charger on the trading post after the event or at least not for months/years to come but look at it there in the list for the month right after the event finished!!

Blizzard have given away things they sold themselves on their own store via prime gaming and on the trading post why do you think they will care about items people sold on third party sites for ridiculously inflated prices players made up themselves?

You paid thousands of pounds/dollars/euros for a video game mount? More fool you, even more so now the company that made it is making available to all for free.

2 Likes

Ion said in an interview himself that its very unlikely they’ll ever add it back unless they are “very very very very careful about it”. Very unlikely, but not impossible. No idea what their reason for not adding it would be other than “pity” those who bought it for the thousands of dollars it costs.

1 Like

If he didn’t explicitly say no
Then it’s a question of when as far as I’m concerned
Idk why people quote this guy like he is reliable
He played a part in the complete abhorent mismanagement of Faction Balance , forcing their own hand to do Cross-faction

Honesty, I don’t have anything personal against the man but he really isn’t a reliable source to refer to
Blizzard have gone back on many things over the years that they made out they were Red-line about

Thats what im wondering too. There is a reason why they won’t add it and i’m just thinking it’s because people spent that much money only to make it available to everyone. Even though Blizz themselves didn’t sell it. I can’t see any other reason to why they won’t.