Help Wanted: Inquire at the Whelp Daycare

Help Wanted: Inquire at the Whelp Daycare

The dragons have more eggs than they can manage and need a little help teaching their hatchling dragon whelps to learn and grow.

View Full Article

7 Likes

You know… I may not be the target audience for this a particular but I’ll say something anyway, hope you read it.

This is such a massive patch is surreal. You guys are releasing whole zones for 6 weeks and making patches with literally dozens of new gameplay features every 2 months. How are you doing this?! I mean especially when compared to Shadowlands this is incredible.

I love how you’re just adding stuff all over and trying not to fall over each other and aligning it all. It doesn’t have to be for everybody. It doesn’t have to be part of the plot, in fact it’s best when it isn’t. It’s just there, ready for you when you are. It’s resulting in a parallel workflow that’s showering us with content.

7 Likes

I’ve never been so motivated in my life :pleading_face:

Cynically? Haven’t seen much by way of dungeon balance happening. The discrepancy between Freehold and Halls is still absurd. Possible that team got repurposed.

But yes, I am very happy to have all the little things landing :smile_cat:

Imagine the size of a fried dragon’s egg… I could eat for a week.

WHERE ARE YOU HERALD FLAPS???

But really. I need to know. It’s important.

No thanks, I’m not 8 years old wanting to play a daycare sim?

WTF happened to this game!?

5 Likes

I mean… as long as they’re unfertilized…?

Idk if it’s bad form to ask what they do with those.

Go vegan?

But let’s not shift the focus away from what really matters, babysitting whelps

2 Likes

Because the zones are void of Content.

Zaralek Cavern is a beautiful zone, but as far as content is concerned it’s empty.

4 Likes

What a CutePost WOW !

I still don’t get why anybody cares. :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely not empty. I just don’t like the quests and rares. But definitely not empty.

Partly because I get Halls +18 in the vault literally 50% of the time, and nobody wants to run it because it’s terrible on both tyrannical and fortified :pensive:

In my personal headcannon some boffin in WoW HQ invented a super intelligent AI computer that is designed to sift through player comments and try to extrapolate the best design features and timelines for optimal player experience…
(oh, and it looks like a room filled with giant boxes with flashing, bleeping lights on with a very 70’s vibe and has an acronym like B.R.A.I.N or W.I.Z.A.R.D).

:grin:

2 Likes

As Cartman would say:
Damn, that’s so gae.

1 Like

Okay, well maybe 10% of what we are used to from zones.

1 Like

Not that either. It’s full of stuff. I just happen to not like rare hunting and snail races. xD

There are a couple of good world quests though, and some transmogs I really like.

The game is called World of WARcraft. WAR. Not My Little Pony. Please, stop this nonsense and create proper content!

4 Likes

But in comparison to say Zereth Mortis which gave us months on months of content. Zaralek Caverns have given us next to nothing other than a few Rares which don’t really drop anything.

1 Like

Hello. Passionate Loreholic here.

IN Cataclysm we’re told that since loosing hteir aspect powers (The ones the titans gave them) they lost the ability to reproduce.

Eggs that were already, well, eggs, couldn’t hatch unless they had a great amount of power (such as nightmare, ore shadow in legiona nd BfA)

Now we suddenly have tons of whelps and eggs? I am not against it but if possible for a Blizzard Historian to confirm that Dragons can reproduce, and correct cataclysms strange end.

Sincearly, The passionate people.

1 Like

+18 halls isnt that bad