Class PvP Tuning – 1 August

The below PvP class adjustments will be applied to the live game with next week’s maintenance starting on 1 August.

Player versus Player

• Death Knight
    • Frost
      • Fixed an issue that caused Pillar of Frost’s stacking Strength to not be properly reduced in PvP combat.
      • Frost Strike damage is now increased by 67% in PvP combat (was 45%).
      • Obliterate damage is now increased by 20% in PvP combat (was 15%).
      • Obliterate damage is now increased by 75% when Killing Machine is not active in PvP combat (was 60%).
    • Unholy
      • Developer’s note: We have been monitoring our changes to Unholy this season and feel the damage they bring is slightly higher than our intent. The primary adjustment here is through Festermight which can cause high variance in burst at high stacks. This is consistent with our original goal of reducing burst and focusing the spec on sustained DPS in PvP.
      • Festermight is now 50% effective in PvP combat.
      • Festering Wound damage is now increased by 230% in PvP combat (was 250%).
  • Monk
    • Windwalker
      • Rising Sun Kick damage reduced by 9% in PvP combat.
  • Warrior
    • Fury
      • Rampage deals 30% increased damage in PvP combat (was 15%).
6 Likes

Is that all?

7 Likes

oi you removed my post!

Just asking but, if you are making PvP tunings could you also put it in the PvP section?
There are some people who are lazy that dont look anywhere except the PvP section so would help alot for those that wants to discuss about it there without someone having to do a post themselves.

Thank you for catching the copy/paste mistake. :smiley:

I’ll move this over to the PvP section.

1 Like

Could you also remove my topic so theres no duplicates? Thank you!
Wish I could remove it myself xd

Please fix the bug with the Assassination 2 set where rupture ticks will break stealth.

1 Like

Thanks for replying on a thread about PvP.
We would all appreciate if you did that more often.

5 Likes

Where is Anti Magic Shell unnerfed in pvp intances? Where is Death Strike buffs ?

3 Likes

I hope this does not negate the buffs underneath. Although I have no hope for the buffs even if this “fix” is not even made

Can we get larger increases to 3v3 mmr?

When 2400 is top 280 on the ladder, way less people are interested in playing because they feel their goals are far more unachievable.

12 Likes

Still no outlaw change, the most awful spec in this game since 2 season in a row.

Very sad, I wonder where you get your data.

You most likely will not get any changes before the rework.

1 Like

Next reply we might get next year :rofl:

1 Like

i always found it odd how the pvp section is below the portoguese forum on EU, literally the last voice on the forum, then again i have “pvp” tab saved on my shortcuts ofc…

1 Like

Why are we buffing Fury instead of Arms?

2 Likes

Outlaw has been bad since DF release. There is a limit to how many arbitrary excuses we can tolerate.

How hard can it be to slap some PvP modifiers on a spec and just remove them once the rework is done.

1 Like

Soooo, is DK going to suck again?? Coz i was actually have fun playing unholy for the first time in a while :pensive:

2 Likes

its just going to be slightly less of an elder god than it currently is

Where Feral Regrowth buffs? Why are 25k casts still in this Game? Why do Warlocks and Warriors and Mages heal more passively than I do with my main heal as a hybrid?

3 Likes