Classic Era 1.14.4 PvP Update Schedule

When we update Classic Era to version 1.14.4 with scheduled maintenance on August 23, the new Honor and ranking system will be implemented. When realms go live on the new patch, PvP will resume as planned. When you log into Classic Era after the update, you will retain:

• Most** of your lifetime kills.
  • Your lifetime highest rank.
  • Your current** Honor rank.

**Please note that PvP activities the week preceding the patch will not be counted. All Classic Era PvP calculations done during maintenance on August 16 will be the last for the old system, with the exception of weekly decay, which will still be accounted for on August 23. For example, if you were 90% into Rank 12 on August 16, there’s a high chance you will not be 90% into Rank 12 when you log in on August 23. You may have decayed down to 0% of rank 12 (or close to it).

For more information on how Classic Era PvP works, before and after this update, please read our outline here.

Thank you!

2 Likes

k thnx, now ban the bots and goldbuyers.

6 Likes

Good, now please make short work of those cursed BOTS and those that benefit from them.

4 Likes

Does the kills we made for killing bots still count?

2 Likes

can’t wait

This looks like vandalism within the walls of a museum.
Thanks for not resetting the ranks to zero, it would have frustrated me.
Instead of bed rest, on sick leave, I was beating the Horde with sticks on the warsong.

That the best part of blizzard future :smiley:

whilst they were hammering you with large two handed clubs :smiley:

There was and RPG called Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura Made by Troika games in 2001. In it there was a character origin back story called beaten by the ugly stick. It gave - 6 appearance but +2 str, +2 agi and +5 combat skills. Nobody liked you, but you could beat crap out of them for that. Guess Orcs do not care on BG how well looking you are.

2 Likes

And yet another retail addition, make everything thing easier to everyone. Blizzard you keep failing and keep classic era without changing.

Hope you succeed in killing the best version of wow.

Looking so much forward to next fresh private server.

1 Like

You completely destroyed WoW Classic :disappointed_relieved: :-1:

1 Like

No need pls cataclism

:DDD I came to the forums to write a post about a swarm of bots in Scarlet Monastary I noticed today, but finding your comment really made me laugh haha.

Can u stop making useless changes and give us fresh. We dont need anything we just wanna play ffs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.