Class Tuning Incoming – 23 August

i had a pala from community that died 3 times in 18 vp and 3 br was wasted just for him. and then this thing went offline.
that was a huge insult to me, because my pala healer can’t die at all in much higher keys in tyr week.

1 Like

its not about m plus so the most ppl will not care about this sadly

but yeah augvoker are just bad to balance right now and the top guilds will use this degen tactics at the start of the new raid, if nothing happens against this

Wonder if you’ll ever get smart enough to appreciate the irony in this. On the bright side, you made a post without mentioning you’d timed a 23 so grats Sershik!

So when will you nerf Augmentation ???

hmmm?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re forgetting the contribution from arcane intellect there, especially in how it gives a nice feedback from the evoker’s ebon might on top of boosting the damage of the spriest and healer.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, let’s just forget that arcane intellect exist - +5% intellect to the whole party.

Let’s just forget that wildfire exist - extra crit to the party every time you use combustion.

What.

I straight up quit playing my paladin as a tank after they added mana cost to WoG. It’s ridiculous to be constrained by mana on a tank.

Oh, healer isn’t that good or died? Well, now you’re gonna die because you’ll go oom from spending the mana on WoG. Meanwhile DKs: Healer exists? LOL DEATH STRIKE.

DoC + AtW on guardian probably offers more healing than WoG at this point and they’re not constrained by mana.

It’s like you haven’t understood what “exodia” actually means. It’s all 5 in tandem that get so strong.

A spriest paired with a prot paladin and with a rogue and augmentation evoker as the 2 other DPS is not gonna pull the same DPS, nowhere close to it actually. Remove the augmentation evoker and it’ll be even worse.

Remove the holy paladin from that +31 and replace with something like a priest or druid and they wouldn’t even have timed the key because he removes the barrel on 2nd boss, they don’t even have to touch it. The barrel alone would have depleted their key if they didn’t have a holy paladin.

Assault is not even a mythic boss anyway, more like heroic+ level.

I’m convinced the devs at blizzard don’t actually PvP. Why is this needed? Rapid fire is already doing an insane amount of damage and you decide to buff it even more?

We will have to wait a week until they patch this out :upside_down_face:

Hello I am Chiara! Please Elminimate , the Forlorn Monk Attacker in Kun Lai Sumatte .

Also it’s only in pvp, even though this class is like F tier in PvE lmao. Not sure what blizzard is thinking. They follow logical rules that nobody understands except them (Maybe it’s not logical, huh)

There is 1 thing i dont get, why have a “penalty” for using a stance that is needed in higher key’s when you could give something usefull? maybe like 5% more critical block, or 3% more vers or something, i just dont get it, i can understand it for arms or fury, but for prot? nope, dosent make sense at all.

Really good The path you took with enhancement shaman adjustments to even out our random “Roll The Bones” procs of insane burst (and our only one) Needed more sustain dmg lets hope its enough.

We’ve added the following adjustments, which will also go live with scheduled weekly maintenance:

Player versus Player

Warrior

• Arms
    • Deep Wounds damage is no longer reduced in PvP combat (was 28% reduced).
    • Mortal Strike damage increased by 35% in PvP combat (was 10%).
    • Bladestorm damage increased by 70% in PvP combat (was 40%).
    • Fatal Mark may stack up to a maximum of 5 times in PvP combat (was 8 times).
    • Execute damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
  • Protection
    • Execute damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
1 Like

Buffing fury??? buffing arms??? buffing all hunter specs??? what the actual f are you pvp designer smoking because thats no normal stuff! do you guys even play this game? what abomination of a mind do you guys have??? you should be nerfing these classes and buff healers like wtf are u guys thinking legit??? u guys should be fired

4 Likes

Upcoming Mythic+ Hotfixes - Reduced Importance of Mass Dispel - Wowhead News

So they’ve addressed less than a quarter of the places where a mass dispel is nice to have and ignored mind soothe. Talk about picking round the edges.

1 Like

I thought so too. is there internet in insane asylum? (rhetorical question)

they even nerfed dmg from holy pala.
tears flow from my eyes when I laugh. almost no one plays with mele wings and own dmg is like a wet fart compared to top healers.

You forgot to implement the Disc changes.
PW: Shield has the same value as before the supposed tunning this week.

You only do 2v2. Nobody cares about 2v2 balance :man_facepalming:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.