Class Tuning Incoming – 23 August

It’s kinda joke, once again nerfs at the end of the season. Why can’t you understand that the season ended with the first/second exodia comp nerfs. You didn’t give others a chance to repeat the higher level of the keys. A lot of people changed the main characters to get invites for higher keys and now they can’t repeat the top lvl keys. Quite a few players have invested a lot of time into it for nothing…

3 Likes

Because their already a mid pack dps, going any lower will kill them off raid wise, their overpowered because of the insane utility. Which im guessing their unwilling to deal with right now.

Prolly will find they will deal with it in season 3s dungeon design. But its weird they nuked its dps so hard instead of just dealing with the real problem to begin with.

And one thing aside from that… BLIZZARD U DONT HAVE A CLUE WHY THE EXODIA COMP IS UNBEATABLE DO U? First of all… They all bring party wide buffs… Mark of the Wild 3% Vers. Arcane Intellect 5% Int. Power Word: Fortitude 5% Stam. Blessing of the Bronze 15% Movment CD. Devotion Aura 3% Dmg reduction(Aura Mastery 15%). Black Attunement 4% Maxhealth (can be increased by additional1 10%). Mass Barrier about 100k grp wide absorb. Chronoward about 250k Absorb. After the Wildfire Bear AOE offheal. Vampiric Embrace offheal.
This alone is about 2-3 key lvl worth of survivability.

Lets Continue. About the utility.
2x Immunity = Iceblock, Divine Shield
1x Physical Immunity = Blessing of Protection
1x Mindsoothe making mobs Skippable.
Lay on Hands instant Topping someone.
Blessing of Sacrifice 1min 45% Dmg Reduction.
Glimmer Dmg Reduction.
Multiple AOE Stops= Dragonsbreath, Blinding Light, Blastwave, Tailswipe, Wing Buffet, Breath of Eons, Incap Roar, Fear

And it doenst rly stop there. But i dont wanna continue.

Look at the Raider.IO stats for once…

The EU cutoff increased in two weeks by about 6 points after the nerfs. ITS freaking Insane. U are makin it worse.

7 Likes

Nice nerfs on gdruid with 2 mass cc each 25 seconds, 1 soothe each 10 seconds, 1 interrupt, 2 self healing and increase the heal taken, 1x healthstone, auto death cheat, battle cr. I am sure after this patch people reroll prot warriors.

Give warrior 25 s 2x mass cc, buff is not enough.

The disc priest changes are disappointing.
There are so many other things that could have been done, the proposed changes have little to no impact…

Developers’ notes: Aegis of Wrath was too impactful in PvP due to its ability to deal with burst damage,

I don’t know if it was impactful at all in PvP… With 35% mastery, full BiS gear, and Aegis of Wrath talent, the shields are around 115k, if applied on targets with atonement. They instantaneously fall off, even without any offensive cds buttons pressed by the enemy team.

1 Like

No, it will not have the desired effect because that’s the wrong approach to the issue, don’t nerf the strong, buff the weak.

You’ve been failing to understand that for the last 20 years.

1 Like

Should have been Earlier. Hope u dont forget to nerf the raid aswell. Cause the class nerfes impact the raid TOO!

1 Like

Maybe go further and buff devastation too

Pathetic. That’s what i think about these.
They change nothing, they solve nothing. Weak specs continue weak. Strong specs continue strong, now 1% less. Fantastic!
Everything continues the same.

What you need to balance is in the utility. These are nothing. These changes or no changes achieve absolutely the same.

I guess we need to wait for the next major patch for meaningful changes. Until then, screw those of us not on god comp.

4 Likes

I started to level gdruid, just broken, tested it with 399 ilvl and it can tank +15 keys with a normal party ilvls around 415.

4 Likes

I must ask. With all due respect, not to slate anything flame a dev or be negative.

Why do you seem to focus ur buffs into the lowest performing specc of a class only, but never buff it enough to overtake its highest performing specc let alone achieve anything meta wise?.

Assassination buffs all well and good. But assassinstion is the worst of the three, these buffs arent enough to change that either meaning rogues basicslly arent seeing any improvement for the work your doing.

If ur only intending minor buffs, arent ur time better spent focusing on the specc with the leading performance? Thus way the buffs will actually make some level of difference for tbose playing the class?

U buffed MM aoe last rime round. Which is cool MM isnt a leading specc it needs buffs. But the buffs changed nothing lol. AOe is useless in current raids damage profiles. And in m+ it wasnt enough to even make it a choice against the othrr 2.

Because the god comp was ridiculously OP. It’s not that other specs are weak. They were just broken. If they buff everything, then everything may get extremely inflated, because you never know, if maybe another god comp emerges due to buffs. Buffs are good for underperfoming specs. In a meta like this though, they have to nerf.

The balance if this comp didn’t exist would be fine I think. That’s why their approach of nerfing this comp and nerfing the dungeons is better. You can’t just buff everything

You did say damage x)
But in the end, it wont matter unless they actually focus on utility nerfs.
Man am I happy they introduced aug evokers into the mix to make it worse.

3 Likes

Spriest is not overpowered damage wise. They are just in a good spot utility wise and needed because exodia comp does consist of mage and ezvoker.

So with that in mind I did not expect removing PI, mind sooth, mass despell in a hotfix :wink:

1 Like

Can… you… stop… nerfing… fire mage?

2 Likes

they keep nerfing every class in the game because they dont want to acknowledge that aug and the dungeons where the problem all day long.

i feel sad for people who want the title rip :joy:
i like to have a robust tank in my group and every tank should feel this powerful. and a healer show be the same as well. Aug will still be locked in and sp too. maybe disc will replace it someday when they keep nerfing sp because of the DUNGEONS!

3 Likes

Buffing MM hunt in PVP ? Is this a joke ?

1 Like

Isn’t it interesting how many of these nerfs came after aug evoker was introduced?

Not a single peep for weeks, some minor buffs and nerfs here and there, and now that aug is a thing, nerfs everywhere, with some minor buffs here and there.

And yea, shadow priest would still be meta even with mediocre damage because of the utility.

1 Like

Mind soothe isn’t the only utility but yes, it enables skips for packs that would otherwise be bothersome to do.

Mass dispel is something all priests can bring as well.

Holy priests and disc priests have roughly the same utility but we’re too weak compared to a holy paladin. As long as holy paladin remain as oppressive, shadow priests will be taken for the utility instead of bringing a disc or holy priest.

Pi isn’t spec specific. Healers also have it but holy paladins are oppressively much stronger than other healers so you don’t take a healer that’s a priest.